Classes/Models Questions & Suggestions

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello. I was wondering if the current ESF's classes and transformations will be the same (not talking about animations) in final ESF release?

I'm asking this because I see a lot of mistakes (which doesn't really make the game worse).
  • Goku. He has clothes that he never had in show/manga. I mean... His belt and shoes are from Cell saga and later while he still has Mr. Roshi's or Kai's from otherworld mark on his back and chest which he only had untill the end of Frieza Saga.
  • Vegeta. He was wearing armor untill the end of Cell Saga, but he only reached SSJ2 and obtained Majin form after that, and he wasn't in armor anymore. Why not just give him USSJ instead of Majin SSJ2? Also, idle and swoop forward sequences suck.
  • Trunks. He never transformed nor was he able to transform into USSJ with these clothes and short hair. I guess it's not so bad in this case though you wanted to add him more transformations, but other characters also have only 1 transformation. Also it's kinda strange that the sleeves "grows" back after you detransform from USSJ.
BTW I'm not saying that it's bad and must be changed (cuz it would take some time). I'm just saying that it looks strange to me and maybe for some other people.

Just wanted to know if ESF team even took attention to these little mistakes. Please don't be mad on me. :(

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
(which doesn't really make the game worse).
...and doesn't affect it in any way.

I think the team knows their canon, but ESF has the artistic liberty to release whatever material they want.
Vegeta has armor because the team wants Vegeta with armor. Same with other characters.

If you dont like it you can always go custom :)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you can allways use other models that will certainlly be made in the future that are correctly skined.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin allso never ripped his shirt. But we have that in to.

Big deal ^^

You can allways add alternative skins if you want.

Besides I kinda like Trunks with ripped Jacket more than that weird training armor. Makes him look gay o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me rephrase that.

THE ARMOR MAKES HIM LOOK GAY >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom