Class selection...

Best answers
I was just playing the Ob, and when I was choosing my class, Vegeta, Buu, Cell and Frieza just werent on the screen...I couldn't pick them...but I could add them as bots.

Also, with the basic melee, if you have someone of the ground, and you are on top of them, you can just keep right clicking and hitting the person/bot, you can even just hold it down and you will keep hitting them.

When swooping, the auru is just all screwed up...hold on I will get a screenshot in a minute...although when i swoop using turbo, it is fine.

btw, the ssj3 goku model is godlike. kudos to whoever made that.

Also, what is the first ki bar for? the one that is at 1,000.

And can someone tell me what the flamethrower looking thing that trunks has in his baseform is?

dont complain about fps, I know lol, new computer soon(3 days to be exact)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the models you can choose are automatically restricted based on the team you pick now. And since those are all evil team characters I'm guessing you chose the good team and weren't allowed to select them. Unless you were in free fighting >_>, then its a problem.

And the flamethrower does do some damage apparently similar to eyelaser or buu's candy attack., but you have to be at a ridiculously close range.

Best answers
DT did a last minute aura update, so it's ****ed up. The flamethrower can be used to prevent someone from swooping into you, it'll slow the swooper down and press him away along the flame. I'm not completely sure if that's working perfectly yet, it should be integrated with adv. melee later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom