clan

Best answers
hey im looking to join a clan but i dont know of any so could someone help me out and give me a couple of good clans and how i can contact a representative thanks..

Best answers
well ofcourse u could join the clan im in, LSSJ that stands for: legendary super sayan-jin

u can contact us from www.evossj4.com, just scroll down and there u see the LSSJ section B) get in there and make a tread to the join place :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
TRSS said:
hey im looking to join a clan but i dont know of any so could someone help me out and give me a couple of good clans and how i can contact a representative thanks..
Why don't you find some clan member's that play on you're server..... beat the stuffing out of them and then ask to join up. :laff:

Best answers
im looking for a clan that does training and tournaments and that kinda fun stuff are there any like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
im looking for a clan that does training and tournaments and that kinda fun stuff are there any like that
My clan ~Kai~ does it on occasion. But we're strict as hell. If you're not good, don't bother trying out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
is that the only one?
Z and ape are good clans too. ~Kai~, Z, and ape are the big 3. At least on the North American side. if you're in europe, then don't bother.

Best answers
Logan289 said:
Z and ape are good clans too. ~Kai~, Z, and ape are the big 3. At least on the North American side. if you're in europe, then don't bother.
dont worry USA all the way baby

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
dont worry USA all the way baby
ok then. Well the link to the Kai website is in my sig. However, I disable people from joining it for the next few days. So wait about 3 more days.

you'll find links to the Z and ape forums somewhere in people's sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom