clan needed no 1 lock

Best answers
yo peeps any 1 tht wants to star ta clan then tell me and leave som einfo bout you and then well see wat we can do

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should put an invitation notification in your signature since asking for clan members on open forums is considered advertisement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Additionally if you really plan to be the leader of a clan I strongly suggest you use proper grammar and don't make such poor spelling mistakes...

As an example, instead of saying,
yo peeps any 1 tht wants to star ta clan then tell me and leave som einfo bout you and then well see wat we can do
You could say, "Hello fellow ESF players! I wish to start a clan to help engage the community scene. If anyone would like to assist me in this undertaking, please leave your e-mail and other various information about yourself. I'll get back to you ASAP so we can get this clan going!"

Remember kids, Hitler didn't get to where he was with slurred speech.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
c...c...c...c...

I wonder if Kama was ever friendly with n00bs >_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama is right, i dont even understand what the **** was just said in the opening post. Sounds like some kind of gangster-freshie talk

Best answers
hold on u dont tell me how to talk yeah and anyway i dont want to be a leader i just want a clan is that ok with you lot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku_lijam said:
hold on u dont tell me how to talk yeah and anyway i dont want to be a leader i just want a clan is that ok with you lot
"Pardon me good sir, please do not correct my speech. I am doing the best I can. Moving on, I have no intention of running the clan, I am only searching for another fan to make one so I may join as no other clans could understand me when I inquired about joining."

nice 1 at least 1 of u is sound
"Ah, thank you my friend. At least someone here is able to understand my butchered speech."

I could be an english teacher. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's enough spam for this thread. Question answered (I think o_O)

- Closed.

<3 Kama

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom