Best answers
Virus Clan logo

Well, I think anyone thats checked the links section can tell my web page for the virus clan (vc) sucks (it only took about a half hour). So im making a new layout. And the first part i felt like doing is the clan siggie :) So here it is:

You like?
Crits? Comments? Plees?

BTW, we are all commenting on the logo, not the piece-o-crap web page :D

Best answers
its good, i like the BG, but well i thought it was -{vc}- (looking at ur sig) not -[vc]-

Best answers
Actually, the text there is -{VC}-, its just the font makes it look like -[VC]-.

Best answers
Yea, but the problem is is that not all the clan is a fan of one character etc. Maybe some binary code (computer virus) would look good, ill post a pic of that idea in a sec

EDIT: ok here it is, i just wipped up some binary and distorted it a little...

Best answers
That looks much better it looks like a sick virus lol the "your" is just a bit messed up now just fix that

Best answers
O yea, i didnt notice the your had code over it... Once again i will edit this with updated version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, second one looks better, but not "there" yet, it looks simple, dough i dont know how to make the cubes.
try some other stuff, things most of the time look good with a radial blur onnit.

i even filled out the join form, when i get tryout, and i beat u, i wont join ofcource ^_^

Best answers
OK, simple updates: I moved around code so it wouldnt distort other text and i blurred some edges (before wangster posted actually)

Here it is:

And btw, what do you mean by cubes wangster?

Best answers
it kinda looks the same to me. it would be better if you had green as color. green is a good color for a virus so why not for you sig.

with cubes he means the green (tiles). is it with mozaïk?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, dont like it, dont like the bg, and the font aswell.

Best answers
Well Im glad to see we're all keeping positive here :D Ill change the overlay and the fonts to green, see what it looks like.

EDIT: Here ya go kiddies

EDIT #2: Umm, i still dont know what u mean by tiles lol. If you mean the binary, I was stupid and typed it :p

Best answers
MY EYES!, MY EYES!, You might want to change the color of the font?

Best answers
Froggo you were the one that didnt show up at our tourny match :rolleyes:
*on topic*
To what? Personally, I thought the red one went together the best, green just doesnt seem to fit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, il make something, cuz i feel like using photoshop, if ur gonna like it, u can use it.

edit: sig made, its a grunge sig, i made for your clan, here it is:

Best answers
Sry i dunno, just kinda wanted to make the whole page from a clan member (i still havent got the join form lol) I like it, but two things: unless its the font again -[VC]- should be -{VC}- and "your new infection" is the logo or w/e. I still like it, but im doing more work and ill update the logo ive made. Once again, ty anyway, because it does look better visually lol
EDIT: OK, ive actually done work on it. Credits to froggo for helping, he sent me a few examples.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O, you only changed the font of the "your new infection"
thats all you did... well, but it does looks better then the red with green as b4

Best answers
No, i did more than that. More radial blur on the binary, black outline on both text, and moved around binary to make it look neater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom