Clan Fights!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop flamig and spamming.. cucumba is gonna close and possibly ban some of us:\

well.. if majin doesnt get on aim in 3 days... i guess i can talk to nightshade and possibly arrange something ourselves. so until then.. cya.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is your aim I wanna have grOOvy the leader of |::Z::| talk to you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if anyone wants to ask |::Z::| to a clan match just go to www.Zelite.tk then go to fourms you see a clan match tread were you can ask for a match.

Best answers
GAaaaaah I have to make a new account and everything to post :\ Mah o well

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm... the thing i hate most are the coordination problems between clans for arranging clan matches....

I'm gonna save you the trouble of corresponding 1 message in 2 weeks and start looking for DS players in gametiger... if I find one (hopefully the leader), i'll enter the server and talk to you there... but most importantly, after reading the last 5 pages of this thread.... seeing all the confidence you guys have... I want you guys to fight me 1on1. So train hard... u'll suddenly find urself in a server with me wanting to fight you there.

You can look for me and fight me too.... the fight should be in a neutral server though.. i'm ok with any ping as long as the ping >>>difference<<< between us isn't 120+..... that means you can be 20 ping and me 140, and I won't mind. I just want to fight you guys, since you are so confident of winning.

And agreed with mystix... this thread is a great idea... let's keep this thread buckled up inside the rules so that it isn't closed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow... lets not post things like that please. :S

Well -|DS|-, we havent heard any info with the clan match so... I guess we are not gonna have it. If you would like to play us. Just let me know, or contact the leader: Majin Saiyajin or the Co Leader : Bi0 Brolly.

-Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you guys have have AIM.

Mysitx this is not the |::Z::| fourms :p

LOL j/k man!

Best answers
We do not use AIM, personaly i think its worthless so..we use msn and icq.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe then... But Iam alot better
I think we will do fine
Me Cloud and Kakarotto

If groovy says ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Dont post things like that. You werent too good either. :S But I tried helping you get better. Lets not put people down. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom