Clan Fights!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL posted right before me.

I will do fine and if not cloud is better than me I will fight someone I an better then some of there members.

And hey I killed MYSTIX AND BIO!!
**cough**once**cough*

EDIT

-|DS|- do you remeber a -=}V{-= Gotenks?

Best answers
tru tru mystix. i guess ill apologizy. srry sno. and by the way i dont know why you need permission from yer clan leader. if you want to fight us out of fun im ok with that. there doesnt have to be a score but all ppl have to be clan members . so we dont have to call it an "official clan match" but its yer choice

ps: message me as SOOn as possible cuz id appreciate it if we were fighting on friday. once again msn [email protected] and icq 335035088

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I will dl ICQ to talk to you.

BTW do you remember -=}V{=- Gotenks?

Best answers
Yo, just wondering if anybody could list some or all of the ESF clan pages. Im definatly not the best but I think Im more than good enough to be in a clan and I want to know my options. Peace out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.Zelite.tk

That is the Z clan site.

BTW I must say the -|DS|- clan site is the best one I have been to, proly would be better if geocities didnt sux.

Best answers
crono i am doing tryouts this friday. if you want to try out give me ur email and ill put you on my msn

ps: ill explain everything then

Best answers
Why thank you Gotenks *we are switching hosts to hostultra.com*
So it will be even better:)

T.G. Crono! You can try out with us like Preddie45 said, just ask him for his email and add him to msn/icq he wil ltry you out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I like yout layout and info mybe I will be able to see it now :p.

Best answers
Hey this is Clan {AF} and we are looking for a good 2 on 2 clan match. We would like a good challenge so if you think you can take us e-mail me at [email protected] and we will schedule out a time and place.

Best answers
I would challange you, but the only prob is my clan is situated in South Africa, and we only get good pings in eurpoian or local servers.....

Oh, are there any other South African clans who wish to challange us?

Best answers
af im not sure if we fought you but raiden sais we did and we beat you. if that is u reply and say if we fought or not

Best answers
then give me a date. anything that i have offered you said "maybe" to. if you dont tell me when then i can never arrange it. so make up yer mind

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by T.G. Crono
Yo, just wondering if anybody could list some or all of the ESF clan pages. Im definatly not the best but I think Im more than good enough to be in a clan and I want to know my options. Peace out.
~{ape}~ - http://members.rogers.com/ape/
|::Z::| - http://dbz.webgv.com/
DS is moving to new servers, so dunno
the rest... i'll post here as soon as i find out

------------------------------------------------------------

and yeah preddie, we're having a match this satuday... 4on4... i hope u guys are online!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So grOOvy when the -|DS|- fight?

DS people go to Z fourms and post there there is alot of stuff there already.

Best answers
Hey this is Clan {AF} and we are looking for a good 2 on 2 clan match. We would like a good challenge so if you think you can take us e-mail me at [email protected] and we will schedule out a time and place.

Dude we already beat you. So ask ape or z...and to let you know they are better than us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We played them, And we won. It wa my first clan match.

BTW {AF}= GREAT GUYS

Best answers
Yeah they are nice, but they were no match. Congrats on your first match Gotenks - At least it was a win.

Our clan site is www.darksaiyen.cjb.net

Now, grOOvy, our site is still informative, and still has contacts/server ip's for tryouts you could have putten DS site

*edit* Gotenks, what brush/gfx is that in your sig(S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom