Clan Fights!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao

cool sig cucumba!:p

well.. the clan watch might be delayed, i cant seem to reach the clan leader:S

but when i do.. ill let u guys know, cya:)

Best answers
no dude im not saying you said it. im saying that dude who challenged us said it.......

Best answers
in a way its on topic but in a way its off, but when is the earth league?? wasnt there a thread or sticky about it somewhere cause i never got into detail about it...can someone send me the link to its thread if there is one?? thnx:D

Best answers
I find this entire post pointless..... all it is filled with it expectations a clan leader has... for his clan has never fought any clan I consider "good" when that happens and they win i will look apon the clan as a rival instead of a noobish clan coming up.... untill then be well....... (~{ape}~SSJPanther)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Panther#1
I find this entire post pointless..... all it is filled with it expectations a clan leader has... for his clan has never fought any clan I consider "good" when that happens and they win i will look apon the clan as a rival instead of a noobish clan coming up.... untill then be well....... (~{ape}~SSJPanther)

Nice comment....;/ I will take to me clan leader about a clan match.

I heard that Earth League will be up or have information in like a week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets not do anything to get this thread closed guys:( this can be a really usefull thread.

so ds.. ill have some updated info by next week or as soon as i get a response from majin:)

Best answers
i could get something as soon as he is online.......which might not happen for a while. mystix try to get a response from him though.

Best answers
MyStiX........ ok

and i said that because, at first when i went into your server, the guys started bad mouthin me, so i talked **** back to them and they banned me from their server.

;(

Best answers
IIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM BACK!

Mystix Im back yao. And what do you need a response from me for .. ? Lol..
W/e Just leetting people know im back online.

Damnit Im anxious to get in a battle im so bored. I have had so much hw I need to beat the hell out of someone lol.

LAAATER

He wasn't to good actually.. He didnt suck and he wasnt pro. He was just talkin like a ****ing retard and saying "Ds are noobs" and "Your a noob" Even though he couldnt even kill me. So Im not fighting you. Im not putting up with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Son|Gohan
IIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM BACK!

Mystix Im back yao. And what do you need a response from me for .. ? Lol..
W/e Just leetting people know im back online.

Damnit Im anxious to get in a battle im so bored. I have had so much hw I need to beat the hell out of someone lol.

LAAATER

He wasn't to good actually.. He didnt suck and he wasnt pro. He was just talkin like a ****ing retard and saying "Ds are noobs" and "Your a noob" Even though he couldnt even kill me. So Im not fighting you. Im not putting up with that.

I will OWN you AND Mysitx at the same time LOL.

Best answers
LOL!! I would like to see that buddy. Jk jk. Jeeeeeeezz I havent updated my clan site in a while better get to it huh. PLEAAAAASE someone who isn't an arogent jack ass challenge us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Son|Gohan
LOL!! I would like to see that buddy. Jk jk. Jeeeeeeezz I havent updated my clan site in a while better get to it huh. PLEAAAAASE someone who isn't an arogent jack ass challenge us
DUDE LOL I was JOKING I can sometimes beat you I beat Mystix once when he beat me like 30 times it was a joke LMAO.

Best answers
do not judge me on past fights, i am way better. and if you dont accept your missing on getting your ass whooped, but whatever. fine, i willn't fight you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
do not judge me on past fights, i am way better. and if you dont accept your missing on getting your ass whooped, but whatever. fine, i willn't fight you.
You go that right.

|::Z::| Majin Gotenks {sskk2} rubs bloody face.

Best answers
yo gotenks i think ur clan and ours should have a friendly battle this weekend:D:D. we have some need for a whuppin or the other way round:p. what do you say?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well..... You need to talk to the leader groovy. What is your aim I will tell him to tlak to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom