Clan Fights!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A message to the guys who are going to fight -|DS|- Son Gohan beware. Hes is GREAT at teleporting and MEELE and if you taught that you were going to be cheap and use Gohan for the sheil attach DONT, I taugh thim how to get around that. I belive that he could take atleast 2 of you proly all 3 I cant wait to see you guys go at it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad majin... just practice with high pings like i told u.. then.. when u get u even better! we can play again:D

gf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just fought a guy named Majin Gohan (he kept saying "I am the greatest because I am the beacked one" and was playing as Cell) last night in a 1v1 tournament sort of thing. I lost to him by the skin of my ass. :0\

Well I like a challenge but I don't really do any of the uber-cheesed techniques so whenever I fight someone who does (like the instablock-counter thing), I usually lose. lol

I'm doing alright, though. So far so good. Anyone heard from Sonic Boyster yet?

Best answers
i am almost certain that that wasnt him. if he didnt have a -|DS|- thing infront of his name then that wasnt him. oh mytix..nice fighting:D:D u were on my team thouh

Best answers
Thanks for the praise majin gotenks :cool: ;D . Oh and umm SaiyanPrideXIX That could not have been me for two reasons, 1) I would have had DS in my name 2) I never EVER use cell

Ph ya mystix really nice fight man, but I think i would have actualy tried to kill u instead of avoiding if we were even ping! Only then would we see whose best :p But ill take up your adivce, play in ****ty servers with hi ping to get really good in lower ping.

GF!

ps *How do you guys like my new sig??*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ty what is that can you tell me I dont want to have to ask Mystix.

BTW thanks for the comment Mystix means alot coming from you, And I WILL BEAT you next time.:laff:

Best answers
Majin gotenks he was not talking to you dude. He was talking to me. Mystix from now on refer to me as SOn|Gohan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nm its coo.

BTW I was Talking about SON GOHAN. LOL I GOT IT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the way to go son|gohan! *thinks* ****.. now im scared ur gonna own me next time..:scared:

Best answers
lol i knu you were talking about him. i was almost certain that you werent talking bout me cuz son g is the MAN.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Small word ain it Mysticssjgoku4 talking with you on aim and reading your post at same time. Mybe -|Eaks|- can fight |::Z::|.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-|eaks|- vs ~{ape}~? if u want.. just im me and ill arantge things with the leader.. majin saiyajin:D

Best answers
lol i dont know whom we are fighting now. we were supposed to fight ape sometime but it was never arranged. im pretty sure we will fight you though. its up to son though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps after you get throught whith those clan fight you can fight |::Z::|?

Best answers
lol its IF we get through the clan fights. son is really lazy...lol haha. hes gonna kill me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would take it easy EL should be starting soon so that will be the time to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom