Clan banner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, the SAE clan(South African Elites), formerly known as TBG clan need a new banner for our website where South African Elites stands somewhere and should be the MAIN focus of the pic, preferably in the middle, then with a goku model on the left and trunks on the right, we used to have one very much the same, loved it, but we changed our name, so we can't use it anymore.

Also it should be 600X200
x = 600
y = 200

and we'd like their energy to kinda "burst" out at you and make you in a way "feel the power", if you know what I mean, well if you can please do this, it would be really appreciated and we will give that person credits for his work, or just simply put your name at the bottom right corner of the banner just to let the people know it was made by you! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wanna know somethin weird? I can understand these posts better when they're in the Request Thread... Don't ask my why.

also... to make it easier, you can post some of the images you want used so people who are doing this for you don't have to go scrounging around for some.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did you become a mod, Growler? Can I be one?

It's nice to see you guys are actually taking this clan business seriously. In all honesty, I thought your clan was going to die a week after you posted about it. I wish you the best of luck -_o.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
uh .. hey, will this pretty paint drawing do? xD

C'mon its really cool isnt it? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
When did you become a mod, Growler? Can I be one?

It's nice to see you guys are actually taking this clan business seriously. In all honesty, I thought your clan was going to die a week after you posted about it. I wish you the best of luck -_o.
Ya, I can even close threads...
No but seriously, Isn't it nice of me to tell him there is a request thread? :laff:

Oh and ya, I'd take DJ Ready's masterpiece in a heartbeat. Opportunites such as that don't come around very often, take it or leave it

Best answers
Well, to be completely honest, while that picture may not be of good use as a clan banner, it actually does look pretty nice. How long did it take to make it?
The thing I want to know is, nobody kept a .psd or such of the banner picture? >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ready fails at hilarity. <----great merriment. I'm going to use white text all the time.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well its nice too see all the helpfull posts in this thread. I'll get few pics that you guys can use and can a mod please merge this with the request thread if possible.

*edit* www.freewebs.com/donnierisk

These pics would be nice though:

and the "energy" thing isn't really important.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, we're really serious, we have a few members already, and no we won't die out, those are the pics we'd like, Im' sorry for everything if I upset you.... -_-

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adam Hughes said:

Just messing around and came up with that. Yer welcome to use it :)
Banner of wallpaper?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Wanna know somethin weird? I can understand these posts better when they're in the Request Thread... Don't ask my why.

also... to make it easier, you can post some of the images you want used so people who are doing this for you don't have to go scrounging around for some.
Want to know something even weirder?

1. You're not a mod.
2. Artwork has never had a request thread. Go figure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Adam! I really like it, i'll chat to grim and then we'll check it, but so far I like it alot

Sorry for not replying in a while, I forgot about this, lol.

Oh but can you please make it a bit smaller(from bottom to top), like make it that you only see their faces oh and grim wants a trunks....if you want to, sorry for being pushy.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Grim would like a trunks... but the vegeta pwns enough.

x = 600
y = 200 would be ftw too.

Also. Could you move them in just a tad bit. Having one whole Goku +Trunks/Vegeta would also be nice.

btw: I put up Dj-Readys as a temp... but someone *points at donnierisk* changed it back. I'll just put it back up.;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrr....lol, Ready has a nice one, but it hurts my eyes, our website is black then you suddenly come across this white "thing", but it's cool, we can keep it as a temp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom