cl_client dll thingy D:

Best answers
OK...I just reinstalled ESF a about 3 days aGo and ive had teh setup program 4 a while now....and now every time i try to get into a game... it says some thing about my cl_client .dll blah blah differs from others....i dont know how to fix it! i really wanna play this game again, can some body help me out? o_o

Best answers
SsjNickmanSsj said:
OK...I just reinstalled ESF a about 3 days aGo and ive had teh setup program 4 a while now....and now every time i try to get into a game... it says some thing about my cl_client .dll blah blah differs from others....i dont know how to fix it! i really wanna play this game again, can some body help me out? o_o
Is that problem occuring because idont have the 1.1 beta patch?..cause i just reinstalled beta 1.0 into my Program files/Steam/Steamapps/[email protected]/Half-Life/esf, then the 1.1 patch in teh same place.. :D and i opend steam and got it to go..i just created my own server and everything semmed to be working :D including the new sounds and the map changes (very cool)...DO u think that is the problem?

Are there any servers that are UP for STEAM??? :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the esforces forums, Nickman
the first thing you should do, is reading the rules
don't post double, use the "Edit"-button !!!

it the errors occurs (cl.dll differs) you client.dll differs from the servers one (logical, isn't it ?!?!)
this means your ESF is not up to date or is cracked ... reinstall ESF B1.1 and don't change the client.dll again (just for B1.2 ;))
PS: try to install the B1.1 full (I'm not sure if the Update-installer works fine)

Steam sucks ... noone likes it
I didn't test steam, yet ... but I'm sure I have to do it soon ... sry, can't help you with that

Best answers
Nretep said:
welcome to the esforces forums, Nickman
the first thing you should do, is reading the rules
don't post double, use the "Edit"-button !!!

it the errors occurs (cl.dll differs) you client.dll differs from the servers one (logical, isn't it ?!?!)
this means your ESF is not up to date or is cracked ... reinstall ESF B1.1 and don't change the client.dll again (just for B1.2 ;))
PS: try to install the B1.1 full (I'm not sure if the Update-installer works fine)

Steam sucks ... noone likes it
I didn't test steam, yet ... but I'm sure I have to do it soon ... sry, can't help you with that

hey man, thanks a lot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom