Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ive been getting alot of **** from ppl saying that my work is only rendom and ugly...
well,they are probaly saying it cause they have something against me...i dont really care -_-
anyway...just to show u the power of bryce and the fact that i DONT just make random shapes...so i made this:
its a city from upper view.....
didnt do anything with it, just bryce, no photoshop or anything...NOW, im dieing to hear someone say now:its random shapes >:|
ppl can get so anying sometimes -_-

p.s, i know it might not be the most nicest thing u will ever see...but tis just to show u...that its notrandom :)

Best answers
Sweet revenge :]
I really like your works i don't know what ppl are talking about...
Your works combine abstract textures with reallity, and that's what i like...
Don't listen 2 the ones that tell u these things.. the are only jealous...
Good work :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh ^_^ very good :yes: but as you said *i know it might not be the most nicest thing u will ever see*

i still think my background is better :)

Best answers
oooo spectre you remind me of.....me??

Anyway I like the way it looks,it looks more like a dimension thingy,really koolz0r work there

BTW,I have Bryce,but I never bother using it,I'm too lazy to learn,maybe another day then I will use it,but not now

EDIT: Hmmm...trying to analyze.....terrain tool with square blocks on top??I dunno exactly.....but it still looks good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its kinda complex..........-_-
over 6 different metirials used there...and 5 shapes...
the lighting had a great deal with it aswell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!

Not your work ! I really like it ! The thing that sucks is that i can´t do such things!
Keep it up!

Best answers
nice
like it
dark city doh
but it's nice

Best answers
What?! Thats still rediculously random, lol. There's no city lights, streets cars, helicopters...its like you took some spikey thing, stretched it out, wedged in the middle, picked some wacky reflective texture, and rendered it. As far as Im concerned this shows no skill or 'power of Bryce' at all, lol. So don't be too hard on yourself, everyone else, it simple. I mean, what was this supposed to mean? Its still totally random, I dont see what your getting at, Spectre.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will have to say that it doesn't really look like a city. Make a real city scene in Bryce and then I'll be happy. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see, thats what im talking about, ppl like sparr..he just talked about utter bull****..., how about i just add a monster and make it look like godzila?
wtf are u talking about, helicopters.
and there ARE cars..what do u think the white lights on the bottom are?, and what do u think they are driving on?
sheesh -_-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! RANDOM SHAPES!!!!

J/K, it's nice, I perfer this to most 3d random sh*t that you see here, do you plan on fixing it up in photoshop? Or are you going to leave it as is?

PS: Not all the 3d sh*t is sh*t, just overused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like a city with radial blur/zoom on it to me
somthing in it just doesnt click i dont really like it. i think bryce is better at landscapes

Best answers
Quit lying to yourself, lol. I'm telling you it doesnt look anything like a city, I see no cars, no street, no building textures, no streelamps, people, aircraft, rooftops, or ANYTHING that would EVER lead me to believe it was a city. If you never mentioned it, no one would think of it as a city. All I'm telling you is its a terrible example of showing something that isnt random, its the exact opposite, lol. Thanks for the laugh, though. Make a true city, then show us what your capable of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesnt look that much like a city. The buildings are jagged and sharp. But yes, I disagree with some of what Sparr said, although I also do agree with some of it. I like your abstract art. Their interesting and nice... As for buildings, I found a tutorial some time ago. They make good looking buildings :p

http://www.brycetech.com/tutor/bryce/building1.html
http://surreal-archives.50megs.com/tutorial/tutorial.html
Now dont those look like real city and buildings? :D I like those pics :p

Yours isnt bad, but I dont like the birds eye view. It makes it look abstract... Maybe if you changed the angel so the building tops wouldnt fly at you, it would look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u have just repeated the same bull u said b4..
thank YOU for the laugh

and i said its not the best looking, u can say it doesnt look like a city, but your just pointing out what i said in my first post -_-
its enaugh for me when one guys says it looks like a city....nm 4 or 5!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aimed at me or at Sparr?
I never did say it was a *** piece of crap that was made my random shapes. I like it, but I also like your abstract art. Birds eye view makes it look wierd.... how about a shot from the sides?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nonononononono
not u, sry for that....
it was aimed at sparr..........what u said i can understand....u gave a logic reason, not: omg it sucks cause there arnt helicopters, what normal city doesnt have helicopters flying all over the place...
or at least thats what i understood.

again, sry for that

Best answers
They only say it looks like a city because they know you want them too. They say whatever anyone wants on any post, lol. Don't ask peoples opinions if you know its terrible(which it is), make it better, and quit complaining, you know it doesnt look like a city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom