City of Villains

Best answers
they are both really good, but i like costume options better for villains, villains powers are also generally more offensive(tanker type gets offense skills first, no healers), hero powers are more defesnive(tankers get defense skills first, healers, crowd control). story/gameplay wise they are both the same quality, the villains storylines are more evil(ie go rob a bank), while hero stories are more good(ie go save the bank).

Best answers
Alrighty i entered warburg last night my thoughts on it....

Heres how warburg works, you get to 30 you walk in, and you become 38, worked out quite nicely till the 50 heros showed up. Note to self, 50 hero with 50++ single origin enhancements...<(Good stuff!!)=Bad! I am a brute i am built to take damage, lets see he hit me once for 410, then a critical for 365x2..., instant death.

Ah well onto the gameplay, you can either do a patrol which gives you a 30 minute phaseshift, it makes you invulnerable but you can't attack, kind of like divine shield, but you can't do anything, just run around, like a ghost really.
Destroy a base, basic mission to weaken opponents.

Or.. my personal favorite...Fire off a rocket and earn your own personal nuke!
Well i was curious about this one so i gave it a shot, it is waaay harder then i thought it would be.
First off you have to get down into the bunker where the scientists are and steal 3 of them away, they then give you their codes to fire off the rocket, well easy enough...
Now bare in mind if you die to a creature you get debt, if you die to a hero you get nothing..
So i went on down with my stalker buddy, and the lab is litterally littered with creatures, they are called arachnoids, failed biological experiments of arachnos to create the perfect soldier.

Anyways you have to kill all of them around the scientist, while killing anyheros that try and interfere because they can steal them right from beneath you, then run them to their interface and get a code. Get 3 codes take them to the computer deep in the base, then you have 5 minutes to run back to the surface, and use the code to fire off the rocket, if you fail to launch it the codes become invalid and you start over again.

I saw some of the nukes in action, the nuclear shot did i think 5000 dmg, the biological nuke is a regen+dmg for you and anyone around that isn't a enemy. There are others i haven't seen yet, ill let you know more when i go back.

Best answers
hmmm i wonder if u can look like a werewolf or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom