City of Heroes & Villians.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Blaster + imagination = SSJ.
Yep. Golden spiky hair+gold aura+flight+energy or fire blaster+martial arts Gi=Pure Super Saiyan

Where'd you get that sword, Zeonix o_O?

OH. And the new scrapper power set, dual blades, looks SO awesome.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. Golden spiky hair+gold aura+flight+energy or fire blaster+martial arts Gi=Pure Super Saiyan

Where'd you get that sword, Zeonix o_O?

OH. And the new scrapper power set, dual blades, looks SO awesome.
It's one of the options when customizing the dual blade set. Honestly, claws are better than dual swords, but my attacks look so awesome that it's worth seeing lower attack damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DB does way better damage if you use the combos though so thats where it balances out.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it doesn't. They balanced DB by giving the combos status effects and such, like sweep which knocks everyone down, or weaken which decreases their defense and accuracy. If you calculate who does more damage, claws comes out on top, which makes sense since it only does pure damage. It's also faster than DB.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess it depends on the situation also. A large group fighting a big mob of enemies can get a lot of extra damage from the debuffs.

But it is true that DB is kind of lacking atm.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True enough. Feint is really what makes the claw set amazing. The build up combo for DB is horrible, which is sad since that's supposed to be the Scrapper's main power up. I respeced out of it as soon as I had the other combos, and decided status effects were the way to go. This is especially true when you're on a team, as weakening everyone makes it infinitely easier for blasters to do their thing. If you want to create a power build, it definitely isn't the way to go, but it fit the background I had for my character.

And again, it looks pretty awesome. They should think about redoing all of the old animations and add some oomph to them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think DB's problem is people see it and think it's a straight up damage set like claws or BS where it's actually a support power set. And I totally agree it was great when they changed Katana way back when and MA to be less totally fruity. Some of the older animations definitely could use some love.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I cannot create a trial account.
Is there a certain time where I sign up for one or is there something else to get one?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you just need to search around for a trial offer. They're definitely around so try googling it. That's how I got Sub to play.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, all codes have been allocated. More will be made available shortly, please try again later.

I'm getting tired of having to log in each time I visit or post.

Edit-
I've tried several sites and they all lead to "Unknown page" or dead ends with the trial.
Edit-
Alright, finally got one that works. Would've been easier if I had the link to the old post about 30K more trial accounts from MMORPG *Coughzeocough*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom