Circle of trust! (All Forum Members Please Read)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well first off all you remember me guys....the cheater :( who was blind in taking the force pit acces to have 1.3 earlier and give them to my friends who voted me...such thing is BAD for the esf 1.3 team who is working in the very best mod I ever seen :(...I like to apologize to the esf 1.3 team first off all Phobius who has make us the oportunity to enter in the force pit without money and I cheated... :cry: then to other esf 1.3 team KarrdeKNR who has helper me alot and discuss with the team PAIN who has talked with the team and helped me Engar ,DJready , Mastasurf,harSens, Pcjoe,Greg , Zero,Darktooth ,Freedom , God Gundam, Kama , beeZ0r , lan , Cold Steel , Davidskiwan, Magus and to my friends :( from this forum ...and will like to enter again in the CIRCLE OF TRUST Thanks esf 1.3 TEAM for letting me here. I apologise forgive me :(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not so eleoquently worded, but I'll take it ;P just a note to everyone else, do not flame andrey for his past actions or the result will be warnings, like normal. He's back on a provisional basis. However, that's no excuse to treat him any different than any other user. Again, any actions that violate the AUP will be treated as such. I'm going to sticky this for a while to make sure that people see it so they're not all like WTF, Andreyesf?!

-Karrde-

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your apology is still not accepted and never will be. You screwed around with something that I was trying to make fun for everyone and help some people who don't have access to PP to get an opportunity to join with a subscription paid for by me.

I wanted your ban to stick but the higher powers that be gave you a second chance which I'm totally against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom