• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but whit some changes

• I don't care

• Total voters
Best answers
When 2 player are both faceing each other and has a fully charged beam attack and if they both press a button they enter a mode where other players can't damage them then each character says a quote and fires a beam this can be used 1 time per 5 or 10 life so peaple won't use it much.And if you win it you get a more bonus pl but if your pl was much hiyer then you gain a normal pl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey look a final flash coming towards me
*charge generic beam*
*click*
"whats a goku?"
*invincibility activated*

wow would u look at that no damage!

NO

Best answers
I said BOTH player must press a special button not just one.And you did not read righ i said by other player so the final flash will do damage

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but this just sounds stupid.
This would ruin fast-paced combat, and isn't worth putting into the game.
This isn't Final Fantasy, there aren't supposed to be big cinematic eye-candy scenes when you perform a big attack.

Best answers
Look "Computer addic",i think its better to do in Half Life 2 or Ut2003, because have more effects than HalfLife.But i think that will slow the connection of everybody, must have in minimum adsl 256K.Who knows in the future...

Best answers
you mean like the duel-button in jedi knight 2 right?.. sorry i dont like the idea. it fit into the jk2 saberduelling world, but not in ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom