Best answers
well, i made my own cinder skin, and i cant skin worth a ****, so here ya go... i tried to go for the evil look, and i used joe's boots and pants just till i finish my own... heres a pic of my n00b skin...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post the maps, and it looks cool.
Looks like some sqat guy with his gas mask:) hehe

Best answers
thanx :), and ill post the maps when i get back on that comp...

btw: there word where is mispelled in your sig =P

Vassago

V
Hey man, not too bad. Looks like it could turn out very nice.

I am also working on a skin for cinder (the UV's are soo good I couldnt pass it up).

I still got a long ass ways to go, but I attached a pic of what I got so far.

In anycase, keep up the great work man :D

Attachments

Best answers
thanks... and... ummm....
HOLY **** THAT SKIN IS SO ****ING GOOD YOUR SKILLS ARE UNBELIEVABLE! HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT!?!?! DAMN! NICE!

**EDIT** Sorry about cursing, but that skin is just so awesome

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vassago and myself use <a href="http://www.wacom.com/">wacom intous's</a>, which starts selling at around 200 bucks(bigger tablets cost more money). Ofcourse vassago has a bigger tablet. What can i say, a 4x5(smallest size, the one i have)won't justify his mad l33t skillz, hehe

Vassago

V
Lolz thanks Sonic.

Yea, I use the Wacom Intuos 6x8 SE tablet ($350). It has 1024 levels of pressure, and just plain kicks arse. I use Photoshop 5.02 to paint all my textures.

Btw, here is a lil update. I just about got the head done now, just gotta add some detail to it.

Best answers
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO DAMN GOOD! the mustache looks odd.... BUT DAMNIT I NEED ONE OF THOSE TABLETS! (i sound like a drug addict)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom