chun-lu <-the dragonwarrior

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm making chun-lu for model becours i want to have a model that isn't releaded to dbz but on one way it is.

i nead some help and the help i nead is that i nead a draw of a char.
it neads to be in the bfp2 stile but keep it simple.
here are some ss, the one on esfm reconice me when i post this(just to warn that this is my model)

hair skinned:

hair without skin:

boddy back:

boddy front:

this is my first char so it's not that special, the only thing i can't get right is the face but that's becours i nead a draw.

about the draw:
he must be a peaseful but experiënce warrior, can't kill with cold blood but is unstoppeble when he is angry.
i hope that the drawer has something useful with this information :D

Best answers
Cool, you can't really tell what the body is..I would make the pecks...or w/e more visiable

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pecks?, what is that(sorry, am not good in english ;) )

i also made a sword for him, made a screenshot with a bit dark texture but that's just something you have to over see.

i also made an xbox sign on the sword :laff: .

and for the one who doesn't know what kind of stile bfp2 has, here is a pic:
be atviced that chun-lu is a guy, not a girl.

something like that o_O

Best answers
just wondering, wouldnt you need the artists (or rodney's) permission to refrence out of thier art/style?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's more to let everyone know what kind of stile i mean and yes, i may post it :D
is there still no one who can think of a guy like i discribe or someone that can atleast draw.
i realy nead something to base on, it's realy neaded.

Best answers
Erm...
you know that picture of the chun-lu...
erm, the name Chun-Lu gives it away abit...
And the boobs and hips... man i cant place them!
Maybe they are from girls....

Either that or you have confused girls with guys for many years :S

Best answers
Lol, you must be blind because I see a total female in that picture. Lets go over the reasons WHY it is a female:

-Breasts
-Weist
-Hips
-Legs
-Face

Unless "He" had a sex change o_O

Best answers
Ownage :p, any way, all i see on the hair is spike coming from everyangle :\ the body is WAY to sqare for it to be human, and yeh, good luck on your model ^^, oh btw pecs means the man tets ^^ I think:scared:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A picture of a man wouldn't gimme a pecker, this one does :p j/k

Jenny summed it al up though, that is a woman, without a doubt.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guy's still don't get it do you, the picture is only a way to let you see what kind of style i wand.
do i realy have to say everything more than ones.
so the pic is not how chun-lu will be made, it's the STYLE that i want to show you.
the model must be a GUY, NOT THE GIRL ON THE PIC.
clear now, shees.......

so to continu, say somethin usefull

Force Pit Member
Best answers
In other words, what you're trying to say is... you want some1 to draw a picture of Chun-Lu using the style in the picture of the female you showed, right? Well i could give it a try but not in that style... if that's okay with you then i'd try drawing it ^^ (just to let you know, im not THAT good at drawing... :p) and ur hair doesn't look much like a hair... just a bunch of spikes like LaHeen said.

Best answers
WOW, now they are some huge hands :p, well not many people can draw that well u no.... why dont you just draw a picture of how u want it to look like.... THAT Could help you...

Best answers
So your trying to say..........You want him to look femanen? Wow, ok, thats cool I guess...o_O

You really shouldnt compare a female image to something that you want your "Male" character to look like, then he would look femanen :S

Best answers
I think he just wants that *cough* style... i dunno like the shading or something, but this topic is practily useless :\ lol i hope you get wat u want dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom