Chuck Norris jokes

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tae Kwon Do is garbage.

Chuck Norris should just fight Jackie Chan. That would solve everything. I would have said Jet Li, but hes too young.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok, Chuck Norris not defeated? idiot, allan Steen & Joe Lewis beat that karate cowboy's ass, not to mention that in 1970 more students took up martial arts than ever before or since due to Bruce Lee's Schools and movies.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/43236/bruce_lee_fight_with_chuck_norris/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris theres a blaring source of info, care to argue with wikipedia?

Did chuck norris write any books about his Martial-Arts-Philosophy? no, he didn't.

Norris just isnt as bad ass as people make him out to be, hes just a bad actor with a karate kick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me giggles at TheFunkyOne's passionate anger towards Chuck Norris.

Lay down for awhile, it's all a joke, everyone knows he doesn't kick ass, that's why it's funny. You sir, need to develop a sense of humour.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chuck Norris is a toolbag, and that's why everyone makes jokes about him. Soon they will have President Bush joke sites.. it's inevitable.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, thats not anger, and I know its a joke, and the first time I heard a chuck norris joke my response was as follows. uhhhmm, chuck norris? wtf, is this because of that stupid flash movie... hahahah, that's... haha thats just dumb. I was playing SilkRoad online at the time, and after that little bit i walked away laughing at the idea... then it just started to get anoying.

Thats just the way I write when i make a point, its not angry, its just blunt.

Someone had claimed that chuck norris had never been defeated, and that the Allan Steen website was an invalid source of information, I intended to correct them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, since when did Wikipedia become THE source of information? I could go there right now and change history.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Lmao, since when did Wikipedia become THE source of information? I could go there right now and change history.
And it will be changed back an hour or two later. Plus, you can check the history of revisions to see who's douching it up :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But for that hour or two, Chuck Norris will a God my friend. Chuck Norris will be a God.

Norris did retire undefeated though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom