Chuck Norris Facts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That **** ****in' cracked me up. :yes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Chuck Norris fad / thing / whatever needs to die, now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Don't say that! You better watch yourself now, Chuck Norris couuld very well be on his way to deliver a roundhouse kick straight to your face.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best website ever. I was wondering when someone would post a link on the forums.

Best answers
I've seen the Vin Diesal one before... Chuck was way better ^_^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
:(

See, I didn't even think there was much of a fad about him recently save for his cameo in Dodgeball. I remember watching Walker Texas Ranger and really liking it. That means I liked him before this fad/thing/whatever, making me real cool too.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At any given time, there are 48 people on my MSN list with something about Chuck Norris in their name.

Best answers
At any given time, I will never have 48 seperate individuals on my buddylist...

I was really into Chuck when I was about eight, but only cuz he kicked ass... Now, I wonder why he aint dead yet...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause he stole Steven Seagal's soul, causing Seagal to gain a thousand lbs. Chuck Norris doesn't have any gray hairs, and hes as hairy as ever. Which brings me to my next point. Can Chuck Norris defeat a Sasquatch in hand to hand combat?

I hate Texas Ranger and any movie where Norris sneaks into a jungle, kills everyone, and walks away while the backdrop is full of explosions. I also hate bandanas cause of him. And chest hair. Cause he has so much.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Cause he stole Steven Seagal's soul, causing Seagal to gain a thousand lbs. Chuck Norris doesn't have any gray hairs, and hes as hairy as ever. Which brings me to my next point. Can Chuck Norris defeat a Sasquatch in hand to hand combat?

I hate Texas Ranger and any movie where Norris sneaks into a jungle, kills everyone, and walks away while the backdrop is full of explosions. I also hate bandanas cause of him. And chest hair. Cause he has so much.
I love how both steven seagal and Chuck Norris can both go anwhere with a hundred people start a fight by looking at them, and win with out lifting a finger.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whaa? Chuck Norris fires at everything that isn't the enemy and Seagal squints and counters every attack. Even the ones that he can't see, cause he uses his chi to the max. But really, Seagal is fat cause he has no soul (which was the source of his incredible power).

Jean Claude Vandam is almost as good as Chuck Norris. He kicks too much though. In every movie, he has to focus like crazy and then yell and kick some guy in the face, thus causing their head to explode and Jean to win a trophy, medal, freedom, or woman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*pulls the random "Walker Texas Ranger" Clip lever*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the eyes of a ranger,
The unsuspected stranger
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
Cuz the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
When youre in Texas look behind you,
Cuz that's where the rangers are gonna be

Random

R
I remember watching Walker Texas ranger and trying to hold back the Gag reflex. I could not watch that show for more then 5 minutes. I must of seen that same cresent kick 50 times over. Then there is Segal which has put out about 500 crappy low-budget movies in teh past few years and even sports his own energy drink http://www.xoxide.com/lightning-bolt-asian-experiance.html These guys are for nothing but the money. Lousy whores.

Best answers
Im Laffing my *** off XD LOL!!! Im in skool, the person sitting beside me is so curious LOL!!!... so f-ing hilarious LOL!... XD

Best answers
Ok, first off, as the Senior of most of you guys I can say without a doubt that Chuck Norris is in fact a god, a total gym god at that. His movies back in the day were an inspiration for me to grow as much body hair as possible, and attempt roundhouse kicks on anything and everything I could. He deserves that list more than anyone besides Sean Connery.

More or less, Opty I'm gonna have to pull rank on you here and let everyone know that Chuck Norris is a man's man, a man's man who roundhouse kicks stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom