Chrono Trigger

Best answers
I'm Playing chrono Trigger, and I'm stuck.
Yes I know its an old game but i want to beat it!
I'm in the under water fortress thingy and the boss there are two of the golems that that halve your HP and then deal about 300- 250 damage to you. I can't beat them and I would like suggestions.
The golems have a copy-cat ability

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.gamefaqs.com

Editted - Gamefaqs does not allow you to link directly to their Faqs. Just manually search for Chrono Trigger to find a walkthrough. ~Boyster

Best answers
that gamefaq site is the only site where i can find my games-walkthrough so yeah ... that's a good site:)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, what i always did when i encountered an enemy too overpowered i just started over with the data i had, (though my used copy of CT had already beaten the game, so im not sure if that was a reward for beating the game or not like in chrono cross)

the game isnt that long, and by the time you get back to that point youll have better or the same equipment and be of a higher level, i used to start new games abck in the day and kill lavos as just chrono and marle, get the special ending,

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just spend some time levelling up. Concentrate on 1 golem at a time. Use the Lapis potions you got from beating the barghast/jinn fights. Good combo would be to use Crono, Ayla, and Marle. Use Cube toss (duel tech) and confuse, unless you have luminaire already, then use luminaire.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Thanks A lot I got past that part
Now I'm doing a whole buch of things just before the fight with Lavos

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom