Chrono Trigger DS

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..........well. I'm going to be needing new pants.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that's a game worth getting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy sweet mother of Jesus, YES!

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow, i might be getting a DS now..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just a port?

havent people uh,.... already been "porting" it to handhelds for a while now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anything extra... will make it even better than it was. And it was perfect to begin with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not excited at all, I can't believe how people get excited over these over hyped Square games. We haven't even seen anything yet, and at this point I would say that game is better off being left alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono Trigger overhyped?

I don't know man. I've been hoping this would happen for years.

Chrono Trigger was a huge selling point on the SNES, and it would make sense that the fans (that would be me) want an updated version, even remake it on a handheld.

It's a smart move financially for SE too, because I can almost guarantee this game is going to sell like crazy. And Chrono Trigger deserves the praise it gets.

EDIT: Shiyo, I don't want it to be 3d. I want it to be like it was. Maybe with a little more gameplay enhancements. Ones I can't think of at the moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this is a 3 dimensional remake, then more power to Square. Let's just hope that now Enix is merged in with the company, that they don't destroy the Chrono legacy. This can't be any better than that fan made remake called Chrono Resurrection that got smashed by Square years ago.

Chrono Trigger overhyped?

I don't know man. I've been hoping this would happen for years.

Chrono Trigger was a huge selling point on the SNES, and it would make sense that the fans (that would be me) want an updated version, even remake it on a handheld.

It's a smart move financially for SE too, because I can almost guarantee this game is going to sell like crazy. And Chrono Trigger deserves the praise it gets.

EDIT: Shiyo, I don't want it to be 3d. I want it to be like it was. Maybe with a little more gameplay enhancements. Ones I can't think of at the moment.

I meant over remakes, the same with FF7, the game is fine as it is and it doesn't need a remake.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds awesome, cept I'll probably never own a DS

... :( damn you Squeenix

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So no ideas about is it a remake or just porting it?

Porting is just lame, really, you can just download the SNES version for free(which is legal now days!)

its a waste of money. They should remake it, now is a good time since all the new generation consoles are out, they can take it to the limit!!

Any joiners to my opinion?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading Chrono Trigger for SNES is still technically illegal. Don't buy into the seven year nonsense they tell you on Rom sites.

They're remaking FFIV in 3d, and I'm praying they move up to FFVI following the same logic. A Chrono Trigger remake would definitely find its way into my library... I have no problems with ports of old SNES games for DS, because there's a real generation gap between people who played these games on SNES and the people who own DSs today. I want to see some of my favorite games recycled into modern society so I don't have to feel alone in my hopeless nostalgia.

Also-> That's the lamest website I've ever seen. The ticking sound doesn't even match the visual.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well technically it is legal because shops don't sell SNES nor SNES video games so theres no way a person can get it except emulation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude thats like saying buying crack from your neighbors basement is technically legal because you cant find it in stores.

I love CT. 3d... meh, original, definately.

Too bad I sold my DS.

Yeah I was expecting the page to do something.. i listened to it for like 5 minutes because I thought it was loading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well technically it is legal because shops don't sell SNES nor SNES video games so theres no way a person can get it except emulation.
Downloading SNES games is still illegal and will most likely always be. It's just that little to no one cares about people who download SNES roms, as opposed to people who download X360 ISOs. You can still find SNES games online anyways.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
W0Oo0oo0ooOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GOT MOWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOoOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIFA TEAM RULES LAWLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

k enough spamage.

So its illegal + no one cares = DOWNLOAD

Well actually I think its strict there, cause in Israel you don't see people get punished by doing this, for real. They even sell the mod chips that let you play with burned games in premium stores, as well as some stores sell the console with the chip. LAWL!!!!!!!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still copyrighted content and copyrights take a lot longer than 7 years to expire. But let's drop that off topic argument and get back to the real topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom