Chrono Trigger DS

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, wish I had that device in the movie Man In Black where they made people forget stuff then I'd made myself forget I finished Chrono Trigger and play it all over again!!

By the way, I really do think that square should sell the copyrights of Chrono Trigger or something to some anime series creator - I don't get it why this whole game isn't made of a 70 episode anime, this would be too good to be true, god damn it, it would be one of the best series, great revenue for square, why won't they do that??? hardly to believe they didn't thought about it...

Any opinions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, wish I had that device in the movie Man In Black where they made people forget stuff then I'd made myself forget I finished Chrono Trigger and play it all over again!!

By the way, I really do think that square should sell the copyrights of Chrono Trigger or something to some anime series creator - I don't get it why this whole game isn't made of a 70 episode anime, this would be too good to be true, god damn it, it would be one of the best series, great revenue for square, why won't they do that??? hardly to believe they didn't thought about it...

Any opinions?
No. Because that is the same reason they're porting it.

Anything added to or changed would mess it up. Leave the classics alone.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Why not make it loyal to the game series?

This way it won't hurt, if you stay loyal to the game I doubt if its even possible.

As well for a remake, just improve the visual of it, the characters and enviroment keep alone.

You just need to know what to touch and what to leave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's better off being left alone all together, even one minor change can taint the Chrono Trigger franchise.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole point of Chrono Trigger was the liberty of doing things your way (more or less), so making it into a animated series would ruin that.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Take the most popular, beautiful and most worked-on way, and use it.

Some people will go with it, some people won't, like anything else

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I wouldn't mind them making it an anime series as long as Akira Toriyama does it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tbh I really think they should pull their thumb outta their ass and make a 3D remake for a modern console. One of the greatest games ever, 2nd port since it was made, and you have to buy it on a hand-held? I wanna see the game remae in 3d, leave the gameplay and storyline intact, just spruce it up, instead of rehashing the same thing for the 2nd time. I want a sexy look which displays your equiptment, has unique animations for different techniques and takes advantage of things like cell shading. I've played the old one to death, another re-release in small screen mode isn't very appetising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom