Chrono is the man

Best answers
*changed mind* Crono can beat all the anime chars,

btw, i will play chrono trigger till i will get to lvl 99 with all chars :p . um and when i will that lvl, I will still play CHRONO TRIGGER!

Best answers
SERIOUSLY, WAS CHRONO AFK VS. SUBZERO?

That was a bull**** second movie.

Chrono wins by default.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hadn't actually watched the flash movie yet up until now, but after watching it, I have to say it's not really accurate. There's no way Simon Belmont, Mega Man, that guy from Secret of Mana, Link and so many others would go down without much of a fight. Even Aladdin put up more of a fight than Mega Man did. He fell, hit his head and died. He's a ROBOT, and he's wearing a freaking helmet for God's sake. There's no way he'd get killed from falling from such a relatively ****ty height.

Other than that it was a big bunch of bull****, it was kind of neat. Crono pulled off som fancy moves which were kind of fun to observe. Odd though, in Chrono Trigger he was great at magic, but he used none in this flash.

Best answers
Draylock1 said:
SERIOUSLY, WAS CHRONO AFK VS. SUBZERO?

That was a bull**** second movie.

Chrono wins by default.
He got his ass tossed around adn when subzero was powering up, crono in his mind just gave up hope and took it like a man. So ya. Subzero ftw! I'll make Crono fight back then.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is this Chrono you're all talking about? o_O

And Spekkio > Materia any day of the week (including Wednesday).

Best answers
Misspellination FTW

Crono was a badass, yes, but that flash was ***

He didnt use anything other than crappy sword moves and acrobatics, he could do so much better

Tho he isn't the best by far

Aladdin FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom