CHRISTMAS MOVIE! for all the esf players out there

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lol, nice. But don't you think that buu should've been santa, for being fat and all that?

Best answers
LOL I like the rudolph flying around thing in the water. very good stuff.

Best answers
this video is very unique :p can ya send me those models? :p

Best answers
*Claps*Claps* That was a great movie LionHeart!! Fantastic ^_^ Really got me laughing.I dunno if I can crit that movie.Maybe you should just check your Pronouns etc and see their properties.But everything else is good.:)
Nice work LionHeart ^_^

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work =D

didnt though it would be a good one.

Best answers
Hrmm... I dunno... It was interesting... The cast of characters left a little bit to be desired...

What this video really was lacking, though, was pi. If you don't mention pi, everyone will go "z0mg, there's no math!" and your girlfriend/wife will dump/divorce you as a result. Likewise, your parents will disown you. YOU NEED PI!!!!

Okay, but, moving along, it had its charm, although, what's with the top hat on Piccolo? He looked more like Baron Semedi from Golden Eye than a Nameccian.

Best answers
very bad imo , and i didn't laugh at all , sincerly ! maybe someone will laugh because of how pathetic the edits are made , or how noobish the fight is ... but the script it's not soo funny ... and not interesting at all ... Besides the music doesn't match with the caracters moves and actions .... and scenes !
Conclusion 5/10 for the big effort .Try next year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very bad imo , and i didn't laugh at all , sincerly ! maybe someone will laugh because of how pathetic the edits are made , or how noobish the fight is ... but the script it's not soo funny ... and not interesting at all ... Besides the music doesn't match with the caracters moves and actions .... and scenes !
Conclusion 5/10 for the big effort .Try next year.
we'll just see about that at the competition:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, but maybe you'll need some custom animations for a proper movie, I don't know, but overall pretty good 7/10

Oh btw I don't know everything about the competition, will have to bring myself up to date, I know of the competition atleast, just not all the details and all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video itself was horrible. But so horrible it made me rofl. So 10/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video itself was horrible. But so horrible it made me rofl. So 10/10
My thoughts exactly. The fight sucked too hardcore too, if you're going to record a fight use basic melee.

Best answers
You really need to work on the script, but I couldnt help but lol at rudolf.

Work on your script some more, and maybe use voices and some more interesting camera angles, also never film adv melee, it sucks the big one.

You get a 7/10 from me, the best esf film I've seen yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom