Best answers
lol, my first shot at a skin, it will probably be my first and last, took me about an hour cause im so god damn stupid. Anyway, I guess credits go to the original goku modeler/skinner. I figured out how to do it in all colors but I thought red/green would look interesting lol. This was just a kind of 'for fun' thing. Tell me what you think eh? And dont flame me too much :\
*EDIT* Credits to vassago for the goku

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm its kinda umm green it makes me wanna throw up lol just kidding nice first time recoloring

Best answers
00000 sounds interesting but....YOU SHOULD MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE SANTA! :laff: :laff: That would be so cool. Give Goku white hair, a beard and a red robe with white trim. And make a pack with sounds and stuff have him be like "HO HO HO".....i think it would be cool...and you never know what could be next...easter bunny vegeta! :laff: :fight: and an elf gohan and a snoman buu!...ahem sorry got carried away...some1 should do it :laff:

...just some suggestions

Best answers
his eyebrows r black lol
in my opinion green doesnt match with goku
but its a nice recolor

Best answers
lol, thanks for the critz, maybe i'll try different colors sometime, any suggestions as to what would go well together?
oh and btw, Amitron: Its a nice Idea, but I cant model, i just skinned over the original :\

Best answers
Awww darn well some1s gotta do it its would be so funny/awesome

Best answers
lol I made an update, made the eyebrows green hehe

Best answers
wow! it is.....must be green monkey hair! lol...anyway its ok...pretty simple, but i wont falme ya. GJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom