Christmas apparently comes late this year

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose you should pull for the Patriots in the playoffs, since they got Maroney.

If only my Falcons would fire Mora... he spit on us when he joked about wanting to go to Washington.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I may occasionally use the Patriots in Madden, I'll never root for them in the playoffs ;P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... what'ya know... I guess I got my New Years gift.

Mora got CANNED. :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lotta ppl getting the axe this year. Dennis Green (Former Vikings Coach) got canned from Arizona.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firing coaches always seemed a little silly. Did they drop the pass? Were they the one's that missed the tackle, botched the field goal, or were caught offside? One risky call can win the game and make you a brilliant coach, or cost you it and get you fired, all based on how well your players do their job. Then again, I guess you can't fire the players.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firing coaches always seemed a little silly. Did they drop the pass? Were they the one's that missed the tackle, botched the field goal, or were caught offside? One risky call can win the game and make you a brilliant coach, or cost you it and get you fired, all based on how well your players do their job. Then again, I guess you can't fire the players.
Well, as for Glenn Mason, he was basically a horrible coach for the last god knows how many years :p Good recruiter, but terrible coach. He's recruited a LOT of big name players and done jack with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom