Christina aguilera (some shizzle gfx)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i like it for a desktop..tell me what you think ;)

*truelly i just format my comp and i forgot this one to burn on my cd lol*

still , c&c , i havnt gfxed alon time

Best answers
I think that's really good man, and you got a nice looking picture of her =O, she looks like my girlfriend in that picture o_O.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The GFX are pretty tight, but I think she's much cuter without them.

Best answers
Yeah man, I thought she looked really cute in that picture, but the GFX kind of messes it up, she looks a lot cuter without the the GFX.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but i really dont like it. Not only is the picture badly blended and desaturated, but you've gone over the top of it with random brushes and renders, its like you spent very little time considering the composition, scince there is no balance, and the brushes and renders make it look messy and too busy. The grey looks terrible with all the other colours, and the shape/construction isnt that great either... the only warmth you have in the picture is the slightly green blue, but thats doesnt make up for all the dull flat colours you've used. The font is hideous with that glow effect and being stretched like that.

Sorry but i just had to tell ya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh she looks cuter without it.. but still i hated the white background xD

no probleme david ;) i agree completly but the white background bothered me and that why i just took some of my old downloaded brushes and then did this. for a desktop pic its still amussing :D

thanky ya all.... thought when i want to get back to gfx i may will redo this.. dunno

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, anything that has Anime = brushes. Real Life = Vector.

Unless you know what you're doing with the Real Life = Brushes.

Also, you may need to find better fonts, or use standard ones better. Times New Roman is quite good, but in that scene, a smartly placed Arial Black could have been better. And I think the only 'add-on' you may need to add to a font is Stroke. Anything else looks fugly IMHO.

Best answers
She has too much "shizzle" all over her, dosent look very good.
I pretty much agree with David. In my opinion, redo it completely and take more time to it.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Sorry, but i really dont like it. Not only is the picture badly blended and desaturated, but you've gone over the top of it with random brushes and renders, its like you spent very little time considering the composition, scince there is no balance, and the brushes and renders make it look messy and too busy. The grey looks terrible with all the other colours, and the shape/construction isnt that great either... the only warmth you have in the picture is the slightly green blue, but thats doesnt make up for all the dull flat colours you've used. The font is hideous with that glow effect and being stretched like that.

Sorry but i just had to tell ya.
Follow up on his word - he knows what he's talking about, that Davidskiwan.
(off topic) Still have that anatomy drawing/tutorial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom