Chou(Super)Kamehameha

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that Goku should have the Chou Kamehameha when he goes SSJ. If you guys havent already thought of it, it would be cool if you added it.:cool:

Best answers
How much more powerful do you want the kamehameha? It is already the best attack, not to mention when ssj he can charge it while teleporting, and at full power with a good pl can blow up most of the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* ssj2 *cough*

oh i seem to be comming down with a bit of a cold

besides goku never used it in ssj anyway was always ssj2-3

Best answers
The superkamehameha is the attack used whenever the charge time exceeds like, 6 seconds. LIke when he is preparing to PS the gallit gun, or when cell aims a kamehameha over earth, or the infamous cell gohan ps. The regular kamehameha is just a quick beam.

This also brings up beam imbalances, because the gallit gun is suppossed to compare the the CHOU-KAMEHAMEHA, not the regular kamehameha. I know this is kind of confusing, im not even completely sure what im talking about. So basically your saying make the kamehameha as stong as the gallit gun, boost gallit gun power, and make a chou-kamehameha (similar to FF in power, but not QUITE as strong)

Most mods dont even argue over gg vs kame.. strength, because goku is stronger, but vegeta had more charge time, blah blah. IF you look at it for long enough (since i have no hobby i did), they are beams basically the same strength.

I just realized how confusing this is
Basically make the kamehameha quick like the gallit gun is now, and make the gg about the same strength as the C-KAME...

Vegeta's gallit gun is basically a version of the kamehameha, a medium power beam. It seems right now you can beat it with a finishing buster.

Best answers
I am very agains adding the chou kamehame. Especially for SSJ2. By the time someone reaches SSJ2 and are now given the ability to perform a Chou Kamehameha they will be able to blow up the map with out a problem.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its not like the DBZ Charicters dont have stronger beams either..

Best answers
That's all we need, a more powerful version of the kamehameha, which is already superly overbalanced. :rolleyes:

Best answers
If anything. The kamehameha as it -is- should be the chou version, and a toned down version should be the regular. Would you really want to see 6 adjacent servers exploding from the unbridaled fury of a kame greater than the one already present? C'mon. Stop trying to fall back on overpowered attacks by wanting them to be even more powerful. That's just sick to even think of a stronger kame.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually I wasnt really thinking of making it more powerful. I was thinking of maybe using a different animation after certain amout of charge up time, making it look more devastating.Showing when the chou version kicks-in indicated on the charge up bar.
ex.
=====================
-----|---------------|-----
=====================
minimum required______Chou animaton

OR somting similar.The chou indicator should only be incorprated after a certain Power level (KI) has been reached though:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom