choices...

Best answers
alright i know most of u are gamers so i might have a biased here...

my dad confronted me about my gifts this morning...and he gave me the following choices...

1. a creative zen (mp3) 5gbs: aprx. $195
2. wait till after the school year and get/make a new computer: aprx $400
3. give me $200-250 cash to buy wat ever.
(a maybe)4. get a nintendo revoltution when it comes out

so yea, i was leaning for the cash cause i could buy some speakers since all i want is some music to hacky sack to so $50 then i want a bass... around $150-200 and that could be it...my bro already has a bass amp that my best friend gave him.

yea, just asking what you think (give reason if you'd like)

Best answers
Wow, you dont get as much for christmas as I thought most people would. (dont take offense towards that comment). Anywho... Dude I get the cash if you dont care about feeling depressed on christmas or Id tell him to surprise you if you want to be excited and stay on that natural high that we all know as the "pre christmas excitment". I made it up. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Touch (40gb) and they're 'hella tight' so to speak. Of course, you could get the new model now (Sleek) with a higher capacity than 5gb if you take the money and buy it yourself rather than getting it as a gift.

Best answers
-to walmart- dude...last year i got nothing..litteraly, im not joking, i couldnt make up my mind so they just didnt get me anything, same story for my birthday as well. heh

Best answers
Dirty said:
-to walmart- dude...last year i got nothing..litteraly, im not joking, i couldnt make up my mind so they just didnt get me anything, same story for my birthday as well. heh
Wow! I told my parents not to get me anything. But they said that they are going to whether I like It or not. So I gave them a 2 page list. Dumbbells, Barbell weights, Smackdown vs. Raw 2k6... you know, the goods. lol.

Yeah, go for the money. Personally I'd feel depressed if all I got was one present but I think that because Im used to gettin a lot for christmas, but thats just me. Do what you want man, its your gift. ;)

Best answers
heh dont worry it's not like we put up a tree...and it wouldnt be my only present...i also got a $10 hackysack xD

but yea im going for the money! for sure., i need mah bass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A $400 dollar computer... yeah, sure. Get the cash.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New computer for 400? bleh, Revolution which will be roughly 100... bleh...a 195 dollar ipod....bleh..

Take the money

Best answers
just when u think u know people they come back and suprise you... my dad got me new shoes and 300$ and an assortment of other crap. im gonna put it all into buying a great bass!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I have a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Touch (40gb) and they're 'hella tight' so to speak. Of course, you could get the new model now (Sleek) with a higher capacity than 5gb if you take the money and buy it yourself rather than getting it as a gift.

That **** DOES look "hella tight".

o_O Does it run the same firmware as iPods or something? Its interface look identical to my iPod's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom