Chinese Gold Farmers

Best answers
wow. I knew they lived in a dorm type setting, but that is very interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
making money to gamers and receive money is pretty neat i think, i could do that as a job if some would recruit me ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this sucks.... living outside of the normal world... primitive.

I wouldnt love to live like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAKE LOVE NOT WARCRAFT!!!

anyone else find this disgusting?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
making money to gamers and receive money is pretty neat i think, i could do that as a job if some would recruit me ^^
You would be earning next to nothing compared with what you can do here at jobs that are much more stimulating.

Best answers
i broke my leg.... ive been away from my m8s for like 4 and a half weeks now. just been gaming atm and going out with my parents... cant wait to get on my bike and rol wif my gs :) and al that sort of stuf.. i feel so weird being inside eating and playing games. i wana play my sports and stuf :mad:

Best answers
Yeah. God knows they help ruin games at times, too.
word word, almost the same as farming bots. they really ruin alot of games like this.

however for the job itself i don't really mind, i know they have a hard time in their country however imo they should self-decide what they want to do. i geuss they are smart enough to to decice what they want.

Best answers
Oh well it was a clever way to get good pay checks from America and live in the cheap China. Not a way i would want to live, but atleast they earned some cash by playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom