chinese depoy troops into tibet

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just watch the news earlier from tv. chinese troop start deploy troops, tanks, armor vehicle and artillary into tibat.

I wonder how many people is going to be kill anyway. well let them kill each other, aleast we can learn the chinese tactic from it. which it will help us alot in the world war 3.

how many people do you think are going to killed?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just watch the news earlier from tv. chinese troop start decoy troops, tanks, armor vehicle and artillary into tibat.
Decoy? Depoy? or Deploy?

I wonder how many people is going to be kill anyway. well let them kill each other, aleast we can learn the chinese stactic from it. which it will help us alot in the world war 3.
I had a stactic once...It was green and sticky.

I dunno...50?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So you're saying you need help in World War III? Pfft. Weak.

On topic: I say it's Tibet's fault in the first place, or at least the fault of the violent protesters. No one ever said that they didn't have the right to protest peacefully, but wrecking and burning stuff is seriously going overboard. Just like those retards did here in Belgrade, and trust me I know what it's like.ć

EDIT: Well this is ironic. As I was replying the news broadcasted about it. Serbian news, infact.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just watch the news earlier from tv. chinese troop start decoy troops, tanks, armor vehicle and artillary into tibat.
China deployed paramilitary troops, not tanks or artillery or even armored vehicles. They aren't going to war with Tibet, they are trying to stop the protests and riots.

Hopefully no one will get killed, but that's probably unlikely as a handful of people have died already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying you need help in World War III? Pfft. Weak.

On topic: I say it's Tibet's fault in the first place, or at least the fault of the violent protesters. No one ever said that they didn't have the right to protest peacefully, but wrecking and burning stuff is seriously going overboard. Just like those retards did here in Belgrade, and trust me I know what it's like.ć

EDIT: Well this is ironic. As I was replying the news broadcasted about it. Serbian news, infact.
What do you do when peaceful protest is ignored? Calmly sit down and say "Oh, well, we tried"? If that were the case, American money would probably have the Queen on it, like the rest of the former colonies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish you would stop trolling the forums.

But then your life would be void of meaning.

Decisions, decisions...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deplying tanks in Tibet seems next to impossible anyhow if you ask me.

I mean theyd have a preety rough time up there in the himalayas. Since the paths are barely wide enough for a couple of lamas to meet ^^

And hellrider. Tell me what makes you so obsesed with wanting to kill anyone whos not american?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you still going on about World War III with China?

It's <b>not</b> going to happen.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Are you still going on about World War III with China?

It's <b>not</b> going to happen.
nope...not now. but we can learn their tactics "once" we go into the war with them.

if the chinese manage to support russia and middle east...then the war will not be avoid.

And hellrider. Tell me what makes you so obsesed with wanting to kill anyone whos not american?
never say that. I only mentioned it when we're in dangerous

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know what kind of trade relations the US has with China?

You're dense if you think the US is going to war with them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What do you do when peaceful protest is ignored? Calmly sit down and say "Oh, well, we tried"? If that were the case, American money would probably have the Queen on it, like the rest of the former colonies.
They aren't doing anything by wrecking stuff in areas that are supposed to be theirs anyway if the independence is granted. I say, if they truly have legitimate reasons for the independence, get allies (if they have any) to help them, through diplomatic means. No need to go rambo on everyone's ass.

And let's not forget that Tibet was a theocratic, primitive, dare I say country with almost standards from the middle ages, before it was annexed. I'm still not sure that independence is the way to go.
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
AutoMerged DoublePost
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
nope...not now. but we can learn their tactics "once" we go into the war with them.

if the chinese manage to support russia and middle east...then the war will not be avoid.

never say that. I only mentioned it when we're in dangerous

You're probably affected by the scare-tactic of the news media. Keep stupid, ignorant, uninformed people scared, so they can't think rationally and stand in line like sheep. It's working.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

So we're going to learn super-secret Chinese tactics from riot control?

That means anyone would know America's super-secret tactics just by watching "Cops". Why are you so paranoid?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My daddy could kick hellrider's daddy any day of the week.

Best answers
Tactics? China is communistic.. The cummunistic tactic in warfare = zerg with as many hunks of meat (read: humans) and hope the enemy will run out of bullets before your last hunk of meat dies. There's no real tactic there..

But then again, WW3 will never happen.

Best answers
I wonder how many people is going to be kill anyway. well let them kill each other, aleast we can learn the chinese tactic from it. which it will help us alot in the world war 3.
The Chinese don't stand a chance against our military, so the idea of taking their tactics and studying them is pointless. If the Chinese and USA do duke it out, i'm sure it would be along the lines of nuclear arms, not full-fledged military. They'd get destroyed if they did that.

However.. that's IF we do go to war with the Chinese... which WONT happen anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom