chicken pot chicken pot

Best answers
chicken pot piiiiie .. yeah i never know what to title these things apparently :p

this is one where i actually put work into it, the others were just stocks that i added grunge to lol

and uh ima own jo ass.. i see this char is in your sig, who is it :]

Best answers
Well i thinks its alright, but for some reason i tend to not like it all to much because i saw 1m4's wp that he used that pic with and he used it quite well. The left side is plain but other than that nice job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the left side, it's where i'd keep all my icons
great wp hamps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perttty cool but I agree with amitron about seeing im4's already..but it's cool though.

Best answers
ohh hohh i didn't know :cry:

could i see 1m4's wp to see how much mine got owned? hehe

Best answers
whoa! this is the same thing i saw, except it was full of lil micro trend text in that lil box and the borders had bubbles i believe.. it didn't say stand out either. damn it i deleted it a lil while back and have no idea where i got it from though :cry:

Best answers
I don't know, the lineart for the source material is so well drawn and colored… It seems you missed the mark a little. I'm willing to buy the trendiness of it because the image is pretty technical. It's just that there's so little rectilinear shapes in the character that I don't really see why you felt compelled to use them in the BG. It also seems fairly simple, I mean you made a few shapes and a little ctrl-c/ctrl-v later you're finished. To take it to the next level I think you should evaluate what you want to emphasize about the character and apply that idea to everything in the image. You did a good job of cutting the character out, you may want to smooth a few of the lines to blur the jaggies on a few of those edges though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, it looks ok, its a bit simple though.....the left side looks too empty, but i'd give 7/10 looks good :]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really nice, I don't mind the empty left side - since it's a good placeholder for the icons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom