Chibizor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started this about an hour ago, still very heavy WIP. Tell me what you think so far.

Best answers
well it's kinda good i see alot of details missing and some overpolied like your tail, there are WAY to make polie rows all u need it 5 polys per row to make it look good and alot easyer... the arm seems to shadow itself a lil u could use the extra polies to help out the front and side of ur gohan... ok bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:
well it's kinda good i see alot of details missing and some overpolied like your tail, there are WAY to make polie rows all u need it 5 polys per row to make it look good and alot easyer... the arm seems to shadow itself a lil u could use the extra polies to help out the front and side of ur gohan... ok bye
Im sorry, I forgot to mention all the things that I already knew about. The tail was just thrown on there, I barely even touched it, the front is still being worked on, and the arm has a wierd shadow under it because I have the polies being pulled inside in an awkward way, which will be fixed tomorrow. Like I said, I worked on it only an hour, this was just to show you what My next model will be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont need to model on that red seam, it can be textured on quite easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
you dont need to model on that red seam, it can be textured on quite easily.
oh, ok, didnt know that. Too bad I dont know how to texture... Ill leave that to someone else :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, you didn't model the red seam across his chest did you? Lol if so, then it'd go on both sides instead of just one :p Well, it looks pretty accurate, i'll crit and comment more when the head is completed.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can see its chibi Gohan, now to make the rest, polyflow looks okay at the moment, except that red thing the others talked about, but it looks like a good start.

Best answers
Redo the bit above the red seam and get rid of it. messy -.-

Heres a drawover for arm deformation, when animation, his arms will go down and the polies will strech leaving a very fugly shoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom