Chibie Trunks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hello all, its me with another model, i have learned a lot from making gohan so this trunks should be better with a lower tri count, i just whiped up this trunks ealier today, much faster than my gohan which took me a hell of a long time, anyway enjoy and please C&C

i didnt use any side ref for the body so drawovers on it would help :p

994 tris btw ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

underneath where his arms connect it's kinda sloppy but other than that it's a nice start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really likin this one, flow is really nice. But there are alot of wasted polys
on the face and the body. The ears have wasted polys, the mouth area,
and the torso. But its the best trunks I have seen so far, good luck with the rest.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
can you post your refs you used for the model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i kind of got the pants on the side view but i still need drawovers, also i scaled the body wider from side view so the head doesnt look too big for the body, take a look

@eclipse: i used many refs that ive found on google, mainly angled ones, im sure u can find them too

and sorry to say this but its not for esf

Best answers
Hey its me

Hey Snipe its me uh can u give me the link to a trial version for a good image editing prog. Thanks Much Luv

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
PimpinFern said:
Hey Snipe its me uh can u give me the link to a trial version for a good image editing prog. Thanks Much Luv
off:
can't you pm him, or just leave it in your own topic?

on:
i like the model! it really looks like trunkseh!
but i see a few wasted polies,, but thats oke!
keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Critz: Fix the feet, and the ears looks like they stick out too much and don't connect to the head properly.

Comments: It looks good! You've got competition for Chibi Trunks on this forum...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i fixed what laheen said about the feet positoning, but i dont know what u mean ravendust when u say fix the feet, the ears arent done so thats why it might not look like they're connected to the head, and trunks ears stick out a lot in the show anyway.

anyone got any drawovers on the pants for me or is it fine as it is?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
of course i can find my own refs and i have a huge library of em as well, I jsut wanted to know the ones YOU used, that way i could better crit YOUR model, not mine @_@. But since u don't want to cough em up i'll just mention i few things i see. Pecks come out from the side too much, no crotch, no knees, the model looks like it will deform pretty poorly atm, pecks look a little too small, there is a messy poly flow around the mesh and some wasted polys, making on the GI and there is a lot on the ear. No need to model in eyebrows, it's a waste of polys, thats what skins are for. nd i would mention the feet but you said you already fixed them :p.

On a positive note, your models are getting MUCH better with each one, keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i fixed what laheen said about the feet positoning, but i dont know what u mean ravendust when u say fix the feet
The same as him :rolleyes: it's going nicely, have you started on the arms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom