Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye mon. i made a chibi vegeta. check it out. i just thought yall would want to see someting betta than the other chibi vegeta on the forums. Check it out mon *crits* although i dont cayah cuse i didnt put effaht in it.

Best answers
NICE DUDE make him SSj Too I would like too see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

its good. i was thinking on doing a vegettrunks also but somebody beat me to it. oh well i guess i gotta think of something else to do. someone enlighten me. also post crits along with it. thnx :]

Best answers
WOW!!!!!!

Good Job!!

You can try doin a SSJ kid buu there is a pic of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aha i got it. has anyone ever did a mystic gohan? the one with the blue ki robe and the potarra earings on his ears? if not i think ill do that by the way *crits on chibi vegeta*

Best answers
Ice Man said:
aha i got it. has anyone ever did a mystic gohan? the one with the blue ki robe and the potarra earings on his ears? if not i think ill do that by the way *crits on chibi vegeta*
Yeah two people made good Gohan edits, sexyasain, and Pr0(I would say somethin but Im not gonna).
Neither have been released... respectivly so... I think...
Btw nice model.

Bolteh2

B
its a rescaled adult :\

but anyway, chibi has some aspects that make them different from adult dbz chars eh, like shorter legs, shorter arms chubby upper body and a pretty large head

og and give creditz to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duh its been scaled. its an edit. i didnt say i made it from scratch. oh yeah credits. hm... lets see... uh esf team for making freeza's armor.. uh the creator of the original vegeta model "Zereth". thats about it.

ZuL

Best answers
Originally that's not Zereth's model :S

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
but if you rescaled the model, then the animations are screwed unless you redo all the animations.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dammit... He stole my idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am an animator anyways so who cares. :) oh yeah killa dont worry it was just something to do cuse i was bored. *more crits. i love crits. lol* :-D

Best answers
:/

The only qualm I have with it are the muscles....theyre too large for a young person.....unles he's another one of those '1 in a billion' kids.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. he did a lot of push-ups and sit-ups. oh yean and he drunk a lot of juice lol. ok ill fix the muslces

Best answers
Look, buddy, next time you make an edit, GIVE PROPER CREDITS! Your model is CLEARLY and edit of my King Vegeta edit which in itself is an edit of D.C Darkling's Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Look here:

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=25965

Next time, credit the right people, OK? Good.
On topic: It looks good, but Vegeta didn't have the necklace. I especially like the hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um... i dont need to sit here and argue with net nerds "Jimesu_Evil" by the way. my little brother does these models and such. i dont do dbz. he just told me to do a chibi vegeta. And how do you know that i took your "king vegeta model". i just used the same concept that you use. "jipping other esf models and putting them together." so all my credits mainly do go to esf EXCEPT! the hair and face, and definently the skin. so "Jimesu_Evil" keep your thoughts to yoself ight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom