Best answers
Can Anyone Make Me A ChibiTrunks Skeleton For My Friend Model?I Will Give You Credit And My Friend...75% for my Friend and 25% for you :yes:

Best answers
lol dude you must be getting tired of constantly posting a link to that thread. its amazing how many people overlook the fact that its at the very top of the forums :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if u read carefully it says "final MODEL request thread" not skeleton

Best answers
Yea It Does Say Skeleton Nice Save Bro ;) .....About The ChibiTrunks Im Using It For An Esf Movie...Im also waiting For Bryggz's Gotenks....Im Going To Give Credits For Who Participated.....Im Going To Add Kid Buu And Super Buu Also...i will Have This Movie Out In 2 or 3 weeks or more...Depending on school...We Will Be needing Crew Members So Give Me Ur Sns!(K Back On Topic Now)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does the thread title have W.I.P.? Do you have any idea what that even stands for?

Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
Why does the thread title have W.I.P.? Do you have any idea what that even stands for?

yep mayebn it justb sounds good :D but if ti was a W.I.P you would probably post soem pics..

Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
That stand for Work In Progress and Im Goin To Add Pics Soon Im Trying to Add A Belt Which Is Hard For Me To Do!

Best answers
if u want somebody to make u a skeleton, they will have to make entirely new animations, and all that animating will be alot more work then makin the model, so 25% isnt that much

Best answers
Actually its 50% cus u gotta do the skeleton and the other person does the skeleton So yeah u'll get 50%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom