chibi trunks , goten , gotenks buddy sys idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just have seen debate of how gotenks should be put into esf , and how a lot of people have talked about it "we need goten in the game , and possibly chibi trunks")

well , it could be done thru the buddy system

goten
speed : 180
health : 100
starting pl : 600,000

attacks : usal attacks , Kame-hame-mae (however it's spelt , i can't remeber) , (i'm pretty sure goten had no other attacks)

required trans level : 1.3mil

Trans

SSJ Goten
health : 120
speed : 260

same for chibi trunks i guess , with whatever attacks chibi trunks did in the series (flame khh , etc)

now for gotenks

once both chibi goten and trunks reach 2mil in normal , the fusion dance could be unlocked , now , people have also suggested for balancing "put a few melee arrows in there" i guess it could be a really quick one or quick with randoms , if u get them all rite u do a perfect fusion , if u get them wrong however , u become fat gotenks

now for transes and so on

gotenks
speed : 250
health : 150
pl: combined of what ever chibi trunks and goten pl's are

attacks : super ghost kamkazi attack (3 ghosts) , volleyball slam (could be a special) khh , genric beam , ki blasts , super ghost ballon (could be special , accessible when u reach ssj3 , 8 ghosts)

ssj gotenks > required pl to trans : 4.5 ml > health : 170 , speed : 290
ssj2 (if wanted) required pl to trans : 5.2mil , health : 190 speed : 320
ssj3 gotenks , required pl to trans : 5.7mil , health : 210 , speed 350

critz/comments ??

EDIT 27/3/2005 : fusion should also have a time limit somewhere between 3 - 5 mins , i'm also thinking of not limiting fusion to the buddy sys , but maybe fusion could be a little stronger if u did it with another player (it would take u as long to trans or ur attacks could be stronger aswell or something along those lines

Best answers
I like the idea of putting arrows like meele's on fusion dancing, anyway, nice idea, but i don't know what ESF team has prepared for further versions, but if new characters is ur point, i think all fightable DBZ character(not GT) should be on ESF, and i mean ALL! :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fusion has been suggested before , but with the buddy system , could be implememnted in a fair sorta way , thou i can't think of one for goku and vegeta , fusion earings would just be to much like evm , and evm has sent balnce to hell , i have finally stoped playying it coz it's no challenge especailly when some1 like me decides to play against bots , ack , evm teleport has scrwed with the way i play normal esf

Best answers
off topic:
I can't still get why EVM-Team & ESF-Team don't work together like 1 team to make the best mod ever made.

on topic:
to goku and vegeta, like evm did i think it's ok,
but animation sucks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the evm team lack code knowlege and game play balance ideas , they hate each other badly (in my mind)

Best answers
um

goten and trunks reached ssj earlier than gohan ever did

so imo, ssj trans pl 900K

bout right.........

y would esf cooperate with evm?? esf will be so much better than evm.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes , but that would be the hell of unbalancement (i just created a word)

Best answers
they would be really weak while transformed tho........ i mean like

900K with 2x PL multiplier would only be 1.8 mil

and also the fact that goten would be a downgraded gohan............ lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually it is possible to implement fusion with the new FX system (ESF Chat).

So you could have Goten (or Trunks) - Gotenks - SSJ Gotenks - SSJ3 Gotenks, but it would have to replace someone (Custom job) unless of course they were added.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I actually kinda like this idea, depending on the powerlevel of Goten and Trunks the pl of Gotenks will vary, so if you hold on in single form for longer and get stronger, your final Gotenks level will be significantly greater.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea would be kinda like budokai only fun: you can switch between using goten and chibi trunks then at 1.2 mill they both can go ssj then at 2 mill gotenks makes an appearence for a half an hour (literally or hypothetically whatever would be fair)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the first good suggestion i have made in a while , thou i think he should have ssj2 , goku told both goten and trunks to reach ssj3 they must go ssj2 then serach for the power deep inside them

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't like the time limit thing, but the ability to descend into the individual forms sounds good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , the time limit would have to be in for balancing things , but then again , considering that goten and trunks can only go ssj (differ pics of the hair gave me the feeling they went ssj2 , the hair looks differ in some pics) then i can see the point in that , thou time limit could be set for player fusion

and how thew hell would fusion be implemented in the fx system , that's a gfx upgrade , oh i c , for better visual effects then evm's ugly fusion sprite(s)

Best answers
Personally I don't like the idea of Goten/Trunks/Gotenks in ESF. I'd much rather see a Tien/Yamcha buddy system.

Best answers
you cauld make It like if gotenks lost a surtain amount of energy he would lose hes SSj and go hes normal black/blue haired self then after more energy loss he would return to goten and trunks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Graive said:
you cauld make It like if gotenks lost a surtain amount of energy he would lose hes SSj and go hes normal black/blue haired self then after more energy loss he would return to goten and trunks

very true to the series with ssj3 and all (when gotenk's fusion was nearing the time limit in the fite with buu , but meh , balce need to be in so something like this should be implemented if people want to see gotenks , now all we need is team members reading this and disscussing it among them selves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry my friend. ESF has rules about reviving really old threads. Next time, make a new thread and link to what you're talking about to save trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom