Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm still not getting any pictures of a chibi trunks model ... I want to finish my Buu Saga model pack !!!

The pack is still not finsihed and I'm working on it... Just the Chibi Trunks model keeps me from finishing it... Buu is a problem too, but he has not been released yet... so I'll stick with the old Buu model !

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: If anyone finds it a good idea to make the demon lord from the Buu Saga, try and make one, I would be very thankfull.

Best answers

Here is Goes! Hope You Like! Dont Flame Please I Am Still A N00b at Modeling!I need someone to edit the animations cuz it gets messed up o_O (P.S: Sorry For The Big Pic Its From My Old Site and I didnt Want To Edit That Pic

Best answers
o_O thats dmz brolly F.Y.I and those arent my models they were just for my tag on CS

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i think that trunks is cool, maybe got more pics of him??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man!!!!!!! SSj Goten he got that thing from me of Are you either in or your out.......ugh thats when I made him a logo for his site and now he rippes my verses Jesus Christ....That chibi trunks needs more detail on clothes......

Best answers
lol umm no SSJ goten has had that way befor u came in dese forums man....

Best answers
I know of somone that made a chibi trunks, I have it, but I'm not gonna post pics. The skin was kinda ****ty on the hair parts, but the model was pretty good

Best answers
i also have a chibi trunks model.
hellspawn, u're talking about the one where he is wearing green with an oragne belt
and doesnt have a ssj form yet, right?
the one that is supposed to replace krillin?.
just wondering.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Could you send me the model... I might be able to do something about the hair !

On the other hand, we are working on our own model but every idea or model from him will help us better it, I also have a re-skin for Goten, but his hair isn't really that fit to work with trunks, the skin is excellent but just the hair gives the model a crappy look.

We're fixing his hair... I'm also working on a Gotenks model... but I can tell you, he's being a pain in the ass !

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: HELLSPAWN ---> If you have this model, please send it to me ! I want to have it to make ours better and maybe even do a re-skin and edit for the hair... Please send it to me !

Best answers
hey, i think i might have the same one as him, i'll check with him
i can send it to you
give me ur e-mail
or better, your AIM screenname

Best answers
I can't send it to you without the makers permission. If you want it, PM me for his e-mail, and you can ask him for it yourself

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yes Snake-D you know me i want to have BUU-SAGA figures!!BTW: je banner is in your mailbox at hotmail!! LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok SSj Goten I was asking him for the CHIBI TRUNKS he said he doesnt have it or he deleted I dont remember I told him if he hosted on a site he said he didnt and he said he doesnt have it......That's what he told me.If he send it to you guys can I please have it too hehehe ;)
[email protected]

Best answers
Could you make Chibbi Trunks to replace Trunks not Krillin Krillin is reserved for Gotenks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom