Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey There Guys,

I need a animator for a Chibi Trunks model ??? Can any of you Animate the model for me ??? We would like to replace Cell or the original trunks with it, so we can use it for our Buu Saga Model Pack !

Let me know ASAP: [email protected] (Also on msn)

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Ik maak aan de aan chibi koffers voor pak :p opdat op animators kom! VRIJWILLIGER!! :p

Translation:I am making the chibi trunks for pack :p so come on animators! VOLUNTEER!!! :p

Best answers
Can you show us a pic?? Who else is gonna be in the pack?? And will all models be reanimated??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am looking for Animators... if you are an Animator I will show it to you !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Don't mind the hair... it's being fixed !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
well to be truthfull that chibi trunks needs plenty of work done on it. i think u have to retone all the muscles make the hands smaller fix the ears and the hair ( as u said u already fixed hair) but all that shouldnt be 2 hard to fix since u already have a great start.

Best answers
Great start, but it looks kinda flat, there are some errors on his boots and you really need to add more polies on his whole body. Can you show us a pic with the hair finished, this hair is really awful?? And who's building this model anyway?? Make the hands smaller and give him some more muscles on his chest. And if you want to post an image, puch the edit button next time...

Best answers
Why don't you post it yourself next time... Can you give us an updated pic??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The picture is a ruff edit, when smoothing it out it will look much more complete !

But I need an Animator for it !!!

HELP US OUT !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Give us a smooth pic then. Ask D.C. Darkling, he might do your animations. How far are you with your pack??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, the Chibi Trunks model is holding us back... and we might need someone working with us to create a Evil Kid Buu model or atleast a new Buu model... It's kinda hard to give you any up-dates on it... Just very much like to see it finished with all the models from the characters of the Saga !

Could anyone send me a list of people that model and Animate ??? Could someone please help me out... it's so hard to figure out who's doing what... HELP ME !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WE ARE WORKING ON IT !!! But I asked for help !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom