hehe thanks

and for vasago
ur a prof my ass!
my dad is a prof and ur thingies is nothing compared to him
and i am on;ly 12

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you certainly act like your 12... Let's see some of the stuff that your dad does.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
he is modelling for the ps2 dragonballgame..and i can'tshow u...
even i haven't seen any **** of it
it is kinda secret
anyway any comments

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Dude, that was a rumor.....There is no game going to be made for PS2. The rumor started a long time ago when they spread a rumor about them making a dbz game for dreamcast.

and your model isn't hot **** either. You should really focus more on your own work then to try and say **** about others work. Kids like you have no respect, and you say your dad is a big time modelere right? Well, why in the hell are u using Milkshape to make your model? Doesn't make any damn since to me. You are just a liar. You should be banned from these message boards for trying to

1.) Lieing (trying to say your father is modeling for PS2)
2.) wasting bandwidth
3.) talking about vassago like he isn't a damn professional.

Best answers
i though there was a new dbz game in development....dont know if its for ps2 or not but im pretty sure there is one. vassago is a great modeler( man i cant spell) and all his work for this mod so far has been of professional quality. keep up the good work on your trunks model

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if he's a professional modeler there's no chance in hell that he doesn't have some previous work, or that he couldn't whip up something nice for us to see really quickly.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
xstortionist
u don't know ****
ya can download somemovies of the old alpha version they have
(celshaded)so that sucked...but if u look at it now..just search the net)
u wil;l c a ****ing kewl dbz game and maybe it will also be released for gamecube

any comments?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryuinnjo, stop flaming. If you have to critique other's work do it constructively. Or don't do it at all. Behave like a 12 year old and be treated with all the respect that comes with it.

NONE

Why don't you just drop it and contribute your work. It's nice and it would be a real shame to see someone productive getting axed from the forums because you have a chip on your shoulder.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by ryuujino
xstortionist
u don't know ****
ya can download somemovies of the old alpha version they have
(celshaded)so that sucked...but if u look at it now..just search the net)
u wil;l c a ****ing kewl dbz game and maybe it will also be released for gamecube

any comments?

Listen here little kid, I did research on this for a while now, and I didn't find any info or any movies for any new DBZ game that is being made by Funi or any other company.

And Ryuujino apperently I do know "****" because I put you in your place. See I made a comment that tells us that your father isn't a modeller. Because why would your father do modeling and leave you to do modeling with milkshape? Still doesn't make any damn since to me.

Vassago

V
Of course you are right Ryu, I am no professional modeler.
How could I be a professional modeler? Working on a low level halflife mod? NO WAY! I SUCK!

For those interested in seeing my "un professional" work, look below....

Best answers
Some sweet **** Vas, Will you teach me to model like that in Lightwave?

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Akhkaru modeling can't really be taught to someone. You have to be dedicated and wanting to learn. Even if it kills you. I try to teach people some of my techniques, but its so difficult to try and tell somebody something over the internet. So if you really want to leran how to model you are going to have to explorer by your self, look at other peoples models. I've been slacking off in making models.

Best answers
Vassago that's some realy high quality work man , what was your age again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom