Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well i really don't know when it's going to be done i'm having problems with the skin i'm really new to skinning well for that matter i'm pretty new to all of it!

Best answers
hey monkey_fish are there any updates on the model? if so could you put a picture

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like it but my friend sad it suck @$$ but i like it so how cares what he thanks!!!!lol

Best answers
it had been a while, but how is your chibi goku model doing?

Best answers
lol had to say this: "Your men are already dead".

anywayz OT: i really like it, hope thread is not dead:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was hoping we were going to have a cool chibi goku from dragonball (I mean 1) I think its gonna die because Monkey Fish is never replying...

Best answers
After my link project is complete I may even consider working on this (I want/need the modelling/skinning practice).

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Yeah I was hoping we were going to have a cool chibi goku from dragonball (I mean 1) I think its gonna die because Monkey Fish is never replying...
Someone should try to PM or e-mail him....
I really liked the model, so I don't want this tread to die. SSJ3_G0tenks, you can ask him to send the model to you after you have finished your project to complete it...

Best answers
Not a bad idea that.. seeing as a majority of it is done already.

Current Projects: Link model/Total conversion for Beta 1.1
Kirby Skin

Best answers
Ok, I don't know if i'm doing the kirby skin yet.. that model is ugly (no offence to Maxigt). Maybe if he refines his modelling skills a bit then i'll skin it. My link will start work soon, so i'll be free to do this.

Best answers
i thought this thread was dead? monkey_fish isnt updating because he's having problems (he posted a while back)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ANYONE DEAD?You can use God Gundam Goten models and but the stic thingy on his back1 ever heard that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom