Chibi Goku Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Credits to Gundamwing for the model this is something I made since I was extremely bored and decided to do something nice using a model.Instead of using pics from the show..I know it isn't much creative but it did took me a bit of time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blue should fit him. red erm reminds me of the old days, Red sayian.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ya Spin told me he gave up on it that he didn't care anymore :( anyway I think Red is better lol Blue wouldn't go that much on it...But I can't edit it no more cuz stupid me forgot to save a psd file....Anyway still give me critz on it if its good or not..I have a question too can I still make a poll?

*EDIT*
Nice rawr animation you got there ^^ hilarious

anyway BLUE VERISION I change hue/sat doesnt look as great since it changed the text a bit but anway here lets see if this is better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOO Excellent work Galst that bg is just wonderfull

ESPECIALLY SINCE I MADE IT!!!

your wallpaper

my metal turmoil

as you can see there both the same all he did was simply stretch my peice and turn it into a bg...

and you must not be all that smart either because my border is cut off O_O

unless by some weird twist of fate we made the exact same damn thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They look pretty similer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf dude it isnt...I used diferent only because it looks almost the same doesnt mean anything I did not stretch or rip anything I havent even seen that thing b4 the pic you posted asshat.Look at the left is black and some lines right is bryce work..Plus I made the bf of some tut of bryce then mess around to make it different also if you can see your pic is smaller my wallpaper is huge if I had made something it look more lw quality. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol your full of it you can pick out points on mine that appear in yours so face it you were caught ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I could find that tut ill prove your wrong ..... >_< dammit...I used a tut to make it ony bryce open it and photoshop and mess around with it and made another bryce bg and mix it up with the tut work..o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bahahah making excuses its not tutorial based adn it was made with bryce cinema 4d and photoshop and you know you ripped it and its very easy to tell that you did just by looking at it .. lol you just cant face the fact that you were caught...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check this out, those 2 parts are the same !!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err the whole thing is the same dude.. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I know, im just showing some evidence..........:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easist part to see is the bottom right part and that the border is still there but cut off at the top

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahah looks like he decided to edit his first one so it would look less ripped..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok fine I got your piece to mix it into one of my bgs im sorry I was just expirementing now I changed it the bg to one I made im sorry for what I did..I've forgotten that I mix your bg and thought it was mine and save it and show it...Im sorry I changed the bg now end of discussion and new critz plz.I only did this with your art piece so dont be thinking i ripped some parts of other ppls....Now if im going to be banned for this penalty go ahead I deserve it if im going to recieve a warning fine I do not have a problem with this....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Veggetto has been caught red handed of ripping and calling other people rippers in the past....lol. maybe u should just earn a warning instead of banning. I know you're a good guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dude at least I admited and confess and ready to take punishment for what I did wrong -_-...Not like the others...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh you didnt take my bg out of it you can still spot parts of it in that new version.. Its easy to tell because the top left hand corners remain the same in all the versions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL @ this thread.

That model of goku ruins everything..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

Galst Vic recieves a warning for ripping as it was proven and he admitted it.

If you ever do this kind of thing again, you will recieve much more severe punishment. Infact, I am not sure if a warning is enough. But thats what you get for now.

EDIT: Because you were proven to rip and took responcibility by saying you made it, you recieved a temporary ban of two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom