Chibi Goku skin...!

Best answers
that skins alright man i think u should change the pants and the blue thing they look a bit weird

Best answers
How

)M(-DarkVegetto said:
that skins alright man i think u should change the pants and the blue thing they look a bit weird
what do you have in mind!!!! hmm cant you explaine it more!!! :] :]
and i will try..! to make it better!!!!

Bolteh2

B
im just saying that the black line doesnt fit because all the rest of the body and the clothing are skinend without blacklines..

you have to remove the black lines to fit the rest off the body.. or you have to put black lines everywhere (muscles, folds...)

Best answers
Bolteh said:
im just saying that the black line doesnt fit because all the rest of the body and the clothing are skinend without blacklines..

you have to remove the black lines to fit the rest off the body.. or you have to put black lines everywhere (muscles, folds...)
Now i have removed the black line...
and lightet him a littel up! so he not is brow in the skin like before??

give critz...!

Best answers
cool very ncool

off topic

when i make a new model how do i put it as an animation for esf?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im linking the skin, although i think i should like to try cel shading it :p

and tridan, you dont add a model as an animation, you have to give ti a skeleton, assign the model to it, and animate it.

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
im linking the skin, although i think i should like to try cel shading it :p

and tridan, you dont add a model as an animation, you have to give ti a skeleton, assign the model to it, and animate it.
how do i cell shading.. tell and i will try!!?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not something that you do to the model, its just something that alters how you see it, that changes how shadows are viewed, its impossible to do this in milkshape but i did find out a way to achive something closer to cellshading than the lame ass black outline crap that all the noobs say is cellshading, (this way is not either, but its alot closer than the other way)

skin your model how youw ant it to look, (without the shadows though, or any lighting effects, (model must have a good bit of detail to give propoer shadows) and set its lighting to 100%, (white emissive color)

select your model, duplicate it and fatboy it like you would with the other method but dont inverse it, apply an image that is a perfect square one half black one half white, and apply that texture to the duplicate, click spheremap in the material tab, youll now see where you shadows will be but yikes theres a white area there too,

now open up that black white bmp and invert colors and save it as a diff name, use that as that materials alpha map, now youll see your model, but with solid black shadows, using the slider in the mat tab, lower its opacity until it looks right

you dont have to use alphamaps, but it looks better if you do, you can also apply the black line technique to it after this for an added effect, but you dont have to,

now you can also use a program called MS3D skinner, (dont know where to find it) to apply a simlar technique, (just uses a slightly more complex shadow material) just select cellshading from its config list

or you can just import it into 3dsm and use the ink and paint filter on each material,

the 3dsm is by far the best of the 3 choices, but if your stuck with milkshape you dont have that choice

i used that milkshape technique to make this, (just a coloring, no details drawn in)

Best answers
nuttzy said:
its not something that you do to the model, its just something that alters how you see it, that changes how shadows are viewed, its impossible to do this in milkshape but i did find out a way to achive something closer to cellshading than the lame ass black outline crap that all the noobs say is cellshading, (this way is not either, but its alot closer than the other way)

skin your model how youw ant it to look, (without the shadows though, or any lighting effects, (model must have a good bit of detail to give propoer shadows) and set its lighting to 100%, (white emissive color)

select your model, duplicate it and fatboy it like you would with the other method but dont inverse it, apply an image that is a perfect square one half black one half white, and apply that texture to the duplicate, click spheremap in the material tab, youll now see where you shadows will be but yikes theres a white area there too,

now open up that black white bmp and invert colors and save it as a diff name, use that as that materials alpha map, now youll see your model, but with solid black shadows, using the slider in the mat tab, lower its opacity until it looks right

you dont have to use alphamaps, but it looks better if you do, you can also apply the black line technique to it after this for an added effect, but you dont have to,

now you can also use a program called MS3D skinner, (dont know where to find it) to apply a simlar technique, (just uses a slightly more complex shadow material) just select cellshading from its config list

or you can just import it into 3dsm and use the ink and paint filter on each material,

the 3dsm is by far the best of the 3 choices, but if your stuck with milkshape you dont have that choice

i used that milkshape technique to make this, (just a coloring, no details drawn in)
yik!!! i never finde out lol...! i will try but i dont thik i cant.. thx for the help nuttzy!!!

OK GUYS!!!
NOW you say the skin is finish.. no more critz to that.. know i am workin on the animasions...! ho can help me???? i cant animate.. and attach bone ane that stuff please pm me if you can and will help me..!

wen the animasons is finish i realese the model to ESF..!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Color of the clothing is too bright IMO. other than that, its fairly good... i guess.. =]

Best answers
offtopic: nuttzy is there any way possible of implementing the fake cell shading in half-life? becuase i tried to compile a mdl and ms3d just crashed on me :/

on: nice skin btw, i didnt think goku was that dark though

Best answers
he was......... in gt
btw make his shirt a different coloured blue

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe make his skin alittle darker (His body skin like....... His body?) Everything else is perfect, I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom