Best answers
Hey all,

the last past weeks, i've been working on a chibi goku model. I edited the Goten model God Gundam made. But i couldnt skin, so the project was off, till Mr. Bugskin made 1, i used his so credits go to him for skin. I also cant model good yet (ssj3 hair) so i usd logans ssj3 hair, credits to him.

and last but not least DC Darkling made some animations, without him we wouldnt have a spiritbomb:p.
pack contains: chibi goku normal, ssj and ssj3, you can pick ssj or ssj3 for ssj transformation.

i hosted it, but my host is freaking slow, but if you want it bad, you will have to w8 a lil time..:(
here is dl link: http://www.freewebs.com/strike112/Chibi Goku Set.zip, you have to copy and paste it, if that dont work, right click and save as.

here are some pics when i tried it out with Dc Darkling:

- changed host for pics, yaay:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... from what i see you just added some hair.. and from what i see, it needs work, first thing is that the hair has alot of faces that are the wrong way, change that, second it that the heair itself needs work, finally the skin is a little... plain... all i see is a recolour of the origional skin... needs quite a bit of work still, but nice try anyways ^_^ only posting some critz for you to work on, no hard feelings..

Best answers
looks nice (i just looked at the pic) im downloading it right now:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well like he sad copy and paste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the model! looks good!

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
hmm... from what i see you just added some hair.. and from what i see, it needs work, first thing is that the hair has alot of faces that are the wrong way, change that, second it that the heair itself needs work, finally the skin is a little... plain... all i see is a recolour of the origional skin... needs quite a bit of work still, but nice try anyways ^_^ only posting some critz for you to work on, no hard feelings..
heh, well i didnt make it, i didnt say that did i? if so i have to delete it:D i just said this: "I edited the Goten model God Gundam made." and that i used mr bugskin's skin and logans hair. Shijing, i cant do anything:p

and for the ppl that want me to send it to their emails, i cant, i got hotmail, which only alows to send 1mb, and the pack is much bigger, so sorry

edit: hey shijing, i read ur sig, and i saw sound man, does that mean you make sound packs? cause if you do, could you make sounds for the chibi goku? cause that would kick ass:p

Best answers
you should have pm'd him about that

but ill try and find a new host, that isnt this slow.
any1 has an idea?

Best answers
i could host it but you have first have to visit my site to download your pack when it´s up so that is a bad idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will put it on redsaiyan for the ppl who want it as soon as rs is up and running.

Best answers
not bad.. the non super saiyan goku there looks decent.. but ssj3.. not bad ;)
il like to c ur reg ssj goku tho..

Best answers
i would really like to see my chibi ssj3 goku done i can animate it any more :( my time ran out if some one would like to see it go to my web page

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
how about i make a soundpack for this model??!!
if so plz mail or PM me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last time I taled to Strike he said we needed a soundpack.

Its his desision since I only did a small part but I'd say go.

Best answers
hey, i havent really been on much lately, been playin a game called diablo2:p but err, i cant make a sound pack, if any1 that can will try we can work it out..

Cya

Bolteh2

B
DA_G , DONT BUMP DEAD TOPICS, and surtenly NOT with spam

im gonna warn you, read the stickies and rulez before you jump into something please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom