Check Ures net speed here

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1mb pers second (1000kb/sec), and 100kb/sec upload speed. Can't post an image as I am at school at the moment.

But, for those who are interested in the schools internet (which is rather sucky):

&

Random speeds because everyone in school is using the internet.. (duh)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's mine...man, does this make my net speed average?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plz tell me how much do U pay for it. I thought my country is one of the cheapest in the world, and for 18 euros I got that lame speed. No way :(. How much do U guyz pay 4 Ure net?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Server in Groningen, Netherlands

Server in Washington DC, USA

20-ish euro's a month for this.

Best answers
Well i need to be happy for my speed of that where i am living.I am from Macedonia not Bulgaria.I put the test on Sofia cause there is no Macedonian city on the map.Lol.

Best answers

Supposedly 8Mbit/s download and 1Mbit/s upload can only achieve this much in a speed test. I'm being ripped off!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supposedly 8Mbit/s download and 1Mbit/s upload can only achieve this much in a speed test. I'm being ripped off!
Haha, not necessarily. The advertised speed is usually a bit higher than what you'll end up getting due to stress on the ISP's network, or a number of other reasons.

Best answers
Yeah, i know. Its the same thing when i bought supposedly 500GB external hard drive to my computer, but after i plugged it in, i found out that it actually had 465GB, which is 35GB less than it reads on the package. Damn cheaters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom