Check This Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ive just edited my profile and changed avatar and signatures.Just wanted to share :p:devgrin::devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be very honest here, did you really create everything you see in this signature you have?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well i dont really remembered saying who made those and i think its nothing that you need to be conserned with,this thread is just only to show,not say,show.Besides Did you read the GIF before posting?

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the first pic in your sig made by you? You've written By Papadi, so I'm assuming it's yours.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok as a said before why you wanna know who made it,is it very good?Anyways i made it all except the gif.I dont really know how to make one.Just creating and editing pics using Photoshop and enchansing the quallity with online PicNic.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sig is nice, Papadi... the aura brushing is beast.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok as a said before why you wanna know who made it,is it very good?Anyways i made it all except the gif.I dont really know how to make one.Just creating and editing pics using Photoshop and enchansing the quallity with online PicNic.
Because it's against the rules to claim someone else's work as your own.

Which, after a quick Google search for the e-mail address listed in the signature, is what you're doing - http://xxdanxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d15q0qp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom