💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>I hope you guys check out my MODELS at my PHOTO ALBUM at my website I hope you liked them I dont know if too released them for ESF I tested those SKINS on ESF they work great I think I should release it for DRAGON MOD there paying me bucks but I think releasing it for ESF would be a good idea...Check out all the photo album to see the SKINS.

SIGN

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please, I beg of you. Stop with the text glow. It is so very unnecessary.

And to look at your models it makes me sign up. And I am not going to do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes enough with the glowing!!!

its annoying

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*glowing text used to atract newbs... like flyes to a light*

works well to... ^_^ :p soon u'll have newbs running up ur ass for that model.. and they will all ask.. "IS THAT FOR ESF" and then u get to tell em... FU CK NO!!! its for ur little project?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait

WAIT UP!!!!!!is that model actually yours:scared: I hope you didn't rip it.o_O If you didn't then damn its great:smile:

Best answers
Glow= eyes irritaded. Well nice model! WHOA! But like emeka said.. I hope you didnt rip it. Well.. i wont sign up anyway. Hehe.. nice model.(if its yours!) Im not trying to be mean.. its just that.. we dont see models like that every day! (well.. at least i dont):rolleyes:

Best answers
Hey cool glowing text there
i wanan get that model
when will you release it
is it for ESF???

HAHAHA FOOLED YA, YOU GUYS THINK I REALY SHOULD SAY SUCH NONSENCE??? YES YOU DID!! :smile:

anyway, Mystery X is right, soon they will come with those questions :) so get prepared to be DOOMED :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the scorpion from deadly alliance and i know for a fact u did not make it

Best answers
yea your right and i don't think they would pay you for that model if you are just starting and you can tell its not the model i have seen it before and look at the address at the bottom of the pic

Best answers
Dark Shadow in ur text at the buttom under ur sig it says EFH wtf is EFH??

Best answers
my how misleading that guys post is. it tok me 10 mins to figure out he was saying he mad ethe scoirpion (adn he didnt. thats almost pro quality there and no pros would be browsin these damn forums eheh) dont be like that and say u mad estuff u didnt sheesh

Best answers
Lets not jump to conclusion.. we dont know that he didnt make this model.. (im kinda thinking he didnt though) but how do we know for sure!? DUN DUN DUN!!!:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm

:shocked: The SCORPION is my SIGN DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the link is where I have my models DUMBASSES!!!!:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha

hahaha no he didnt make it lol.I didnt believe for a sec he did

Best answers
*sigh* I cant belive some n00b would post someone else's work saying he made it. Bah get a life, and "STOP TAKING PEOPLS S**T". lol

Best answers
What the **** is EFH, and the glowing text is annoying!!!!!!!! :(
and the model is not for ESF right??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom