Check out my Chibi Goku GT!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
srry if im double posting but if u want to fight me in this game there is no way u could bit me. this may sound stupid but im someone huu could be the best fighter in this game. if your willing to fight and not ****ing a lot with we people u could see huus better. here my email for hotmail [email protected]
and my aim orazzero

Best answers
lol, zero you just done ****ed up chief, insulting a mod lol.
anyway, I like the model, its nice, though his legs look a little chubbah, maybe its just his baggy pants. anyway I didnt see the face on the picture, you got a pic of that? It looks nice, keep it up

Best answers
need some minor/ok fixing..heh we might have ourselves another nice looking goku gt...and for a second model...that looks..good

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the kid buu from redsaiyan.net is only for 1.0 and u have to replace kamehamaha that sucks

Best answers
havnt seen so meny posts from one guy on the first page SPAM !

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Courage
havnt seen so meny posts from one guy on the first page SPAM !
Well let's take this back to talking about the model, shall we? :)

I like the model a lot, the toughest part will be doing the hair, especially if you're gonna try and make an ssj3 version. GJ, i'll be watching for updates.

Best answers
That model looks really nice so far. The only thing i see is the arms look to thin.But besides that keep up the good work.

And zero you should learn how to spell when you are trying to brag

Best answers
the arms arent too thin except for the front part of the arm make them just a tiny bigger, then it still looks good! :)

Best answers
Originally posted by t he OnE Z Er0
dont messs it up
ZERO STOP SPAMMING U RETARD!!!! i told him not to spam so many times, but now he just being a retard.... him and his triple post, bsides ur not gonna win this "fight" -s-bolt is a mod.... he can ban j00 (which i'd like him to do :laff: :laff: :laff: )

anyways, i like it but it looks kinda fat (legs)

Best answers
:O Wow nice man:D looks very nice (Dutch: ziet er Knap uit En de site ook:D zal het in de gaten houden:D :yes: :D)

Bolteh2

B
you know what would be great to? if you didnt bump dead topics !

Best answers
A topic can't be considered dead unless nobody has posted for a month (30 days) :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
t he OnE Z Er0 said:
hay S-Bolt if u are in a bad mood go here u should see this intead of ****ing with a boy pwnedbyMagus.com
man... double posting, triple posting, insulting a mod, and spamming......and u did it a few days ago 2, when ever u post its spam or insult, believe me, u are lucky that u arent BANNED yet.... :scared:

anyways on-topic:
Awsome model but his arms should be a bit fatter, cuz now he has a body of a kid that is 7 years old and arms from a kid that is 2 years old o_o
lol, but for the rest its perfect, now only waiting for the heade :) :scared: :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u no you are taking so long to finish the model.
just finish it already u should had been done a long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom