Check out my animation :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, that was pretty awesome right there. Great choice of music, good animation over all, and adding DBZ aspects to megaman is a pretty cool idea. 10/10, now go make part 2!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ditto wot phat said

/me likes the combination of megaman and dbz , though on the megaman side , i haven't touched anything megaman for a while but i use to love playying megaman x when i had my super ness

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speed up their breathing animation's, sound is a little crackly..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dialog was pretty cheesy and the aura could have been alot better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

xD loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!

omfg .... goku sounds from esf and ,lightsaber sounds and else ... lmao xD anyway... i love your animations :) story is quite good too :) but the text was to fast!!!

anyway... try not to have those sounds probs. anymore.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a fan of the speech bubbles. If you had have used more video game style dialogue, it would have been far superior. (Up at the top, dialogue box with a head-shot of the person who is talking.)

Best answers
OMG...that was funny....yeah the text was a lil fast and the aura could be changed.....an the story wa really nice....but that Future Zero was kinda strange....I mean the future joo thing is kinda old

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Daily fourth place :O!!!!

Congradulations! I mean i knew it was high when you sent it to me, but fourth place is just even better.

oh, and if you want that "glowing energy ball" effect (unless you made it blue on purpose) make the outer color of the radial gradient transparent, so it looks like the circle is glowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom